𝟕. 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐊

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

❝𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐀!❞ 𝐀 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒, walking over to us. "Eyyo," she nods at me. "Get your disgusting hands off my boyfriend." 

I look over at Killua, and he's looking away. "Pussy," I whisper underneath my breath. His head whips over at me, and I wiggle my fingers in his direction. Then I look back at the girl, a smirk showing on my face. "Bitch please, trust me when I say I'm not going to be touching your boyfriend anymore." 

I wink at her and then walk away. 

"ANYMORE?" the blonde girl shrieks. "KILLUA!"

I hear him sigh. "Yes?"

"Go teach that slut a lesson."

I scoff and continue walking away. I hear footsteps behind me and start walking faster. The footsteps behind me recede, and then I hear them pounding against the floor even louder. 

A hand grasps my shoulder, and I whip around, hand ready to twist however's wrist decided to touch me, when I spot blonde hair. I freeze. Killua's hair wasn't blonde. 

( no shit sherlock )

"Shalnark?"

"Hey, Y/N. You in a rush or something?" Shalnark laughs, joking around with me while running a hand through his hair. 

"You could say that," I finally say as I look him up and down. "Wow, bestie, you look good! Really dressed up for this one. Haven't seen you looking this sharp since last time we had to look formal, and that was a long time ago." 

"That was a month ago." Shalnark rolls his eyes. 

"Yeah. A long time ago."

"Wow, okay. Rude. Anyway, wanna go to the ballroom? I heard there are hors d'oeuvres inside, and I want my food."

I chuckle. "You're always hungry."

Shalnark's face twists. "Yeah. You forgot to cook us dinner." 

I scoff playfully. "Bitch, please. You can cook for yourself. Even Illumi can! Or, you could use the brain you were gifted with and go buy some at a street vendor downtown. Sushi, for instance?"

Shalnark licks his lips then frowns at me. "Thanks for making me hungry."

"Your welcome. Let's go, though. Wouldn't want to keep you and your stomach waiting."

"Good choice," Shalnark agrees, before he pushes open the doors of the ballroom again. 

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

i was bawling cause i read
chapter 139 and then my
sister came in to tell me to
stop crying. but i started
crying extra harder cause i
was in the feels and i was
really sad ; ( MANGA SPOILERS
IN THE COMMENTS ‼️ )

this bitch decided to laugh
at me. though. full-on laugh 
stupid sisters.

- 4/8/21 

sorry for this little filler.
but don't worry, the plot
is coming up :)

KURAPIKA IS SO CUTEE

word count : 509