Ch. 8 Not Now

Izuku's POV
I got up from where I was sitting and looked at my phone "I have to go. I— guess I'll see you later Kacchan." I walk away but Kacchan hugs me. "Kacchan, please let go. We'll see each other tomorrow." "But I have to let you know something," "Make it quick." "All Might was looking for you. You need to be more careful with your magic, if All Might is looking for you then so might be the principal." I stayed silent. Mother warned me but I had to break her promise already "Then I won't use them." "Izuku are you insane? They'll know something is up." "But they already know now! If they know about my mother then I'm screwed, they could do something horrible or worse when I have magic that can freeze an entire country." I start to cry, the ground below me begins to freeze with ice. Kacchan hugs me tighter and gently strokes my hair "Don't worry Izuku, you won't do this alone. I'll be here with you." I break the hug and calm down "I'll see you tomorrow Kacchan. Hopefully All Might will stay away from me." I said before walking away from Kacchan and towards home.

3rd person POV
The two walked into school with a silent attitude. Aizawa watched closely at the two suspiciously, Nezu had told him about this myth where the Snow Queen, Elsa, had a child but gave the child to someone else before disappearing forever. Until the child finds her by using her magic to find her and become the ruler of Ahtohollen. They will have access to so much power, and the memories of the past. Everyone's past. If any villains could be the child or after the child, the world would be in grave danger. Especially if the child's power can be taken. As you know with the time line they begin with the class with Iida becoming class representative and Momo becoming class deputy, then we get to the USJ. The talk with Thirteen is still the same by the way.

The villains then show up and Aizawa begins to fight them and the students get separate with the same people. Beside the fact the Midoriya freezes the water and the villains are completely frozen solid "Wow Midoriya, your quirk is amazing. I've never seen anything like it. Ribbit." "Thanks Asui." "It's Tsu." "I'll forget it anyways so why bother." "Jeez, Midoriya. What's with your Cold attitude?" Mineta snickers at his bad pun(Mineta respects women but makes really bad puns). "Shut up. This is no time to make puns Mineta. Right now we have to help Aizawa." "But aren't we not supposed to fight villains? Ribbit." Asui asked, looking at all the frozen villains from the boat they were on. "Aizawa is getting his ass handed to him by a bird man so either we help or let him die. You decide to help or not." Midoriya jumped off the boat and ran across the ice lake, perfectly without slipping at all. Midoriya stopped for a second and thought about what plan would he come up with until he thought about what his mother did on his grandparent's sunken ship. He stopped and consecrated about the water inside the bird man's body, he closed his eyes and reopened them with a light blue glow covering his eyes. Suddenly the bird man was crying out in pain, it's blood was being ripped straight out of its body along with the moisture in it's body. The hand covered man stared in fear as this boy kill the bird man by sucking the moister and blood from it's body "Who the hell are you?! You killed my Nomu!" Izuku stopped what he was doing and stared at the corpse in front of him and the blood drops to the ground with a wet splat "I-I didn't mean to do that. I was going to freeze him, not kill him." Izuku really meant to freeze the bird man for the inside but not rip out his blood. "I'll kill you. I'll kill you!" The hand man shouts before running at Midoriya, ready to kill him on site. Midoriya acted fast and used the frozen lake to trap the hand man by unfreezing a part of it and freezing the hand man inside the ice. But left the head out so he could breathe.

"Who the fuck are you?" The hand man says, looking at Midoriya with pure hatred "I'm just a kid who doesn't wanna be here." Midoriya replies before bowing at him "You have been a worthy opponent. Farewell." Midoriya left him to get cold as he went to get Aizawa. Izuku picked him up and carried him on his back but a misty man blocked him "You are a brave yet foolish child. I'll make your death quick and painless." The misty man said before getting caught a tornado caused by Midoriya "Or you can leave that to me, but you seem to be the only one here with manners so I'll try to not make you throw up." Midoriya said with a smile. "You brat!" The misty man shouts after around getting queasy after the fifth spin. All Might then shows up to know he wasn't needed but broke Midoriya's consecration and frees the misty man. Who then frees the hand man, who then again tries to kill Midoriya again. And yet again Midoriya captures them with the hand man in the tornado, and the misty man in the frozen lake. "Young Midoriya, I thank you for stopping these villains, but you could have waited-" "Or you could've showed up here faster. Aizawa looks to be on the verge of death. You're supposed to be the number one hero, so you should live up to the name." Midoriya shoved Aizawa onto All Might and straighten out his back for carrying that much wait. The hand man listened to Midoriya's words "I take back what I said about the kid." He says as he gets used to spinning around.