Chapter 14

We leave in Evelynn's car with Ahri being picked up by Sam. I said quietly at the back with kai'sa while akali sat at the front. Didn't take long to reach Sam's house. It was very big fancy looking house mansion would be more accurate.

We got out the car and entered inside the house. Ahri was already there waiting for us she gestured us in. I hear a small yip behind me and someone shushing. I turn around and see akali holding Riki.

Me: "Mind telling me why Riki is here?"

Akali: "W-well I um-"

I let her a small sigh and just wave

Me: "It's fine just don't let her loose."

She smiled and nodded happily we finally enter inside the house. Inside were a bunch of people dancing and messing around. I could see alcohol on the table and I could also see people already drinking. Sam welcome to us and told us to have a good time.

Akali ran off with a group of people and Ari also went off with Sam. Evelynn went to the table with alcohol and I stuck with Kai'sa.

Kai'sa: "Don't you want to go have fun it's a party."

Me: "I could ask you the same thing."

Kai'sa: I'm mostly sticking back for abit until some good music comes on now you.

Me: "I've never been one to enjoy parties."

Kai'sa: "Why?"

Me: "I don't really like crowds I prefer to be alone."

Kai'sa: "I'm used to the crowds so it isn't a big deal for me."

Me: "How is it like being an idol for you."

Kai'sa: "It's great but people forget we are human too and being held to such a high standard is tiring."

I stayed quiet for a moment and just took in the diffrent vibe.

Me: "Dosen't it feel bad you can't live a normal quiet life."

Kai'sa: "Sometimes I do miss the quiet but I'm happy because I got to meet my friends."

I once again fell quiet and close my eyes until kai'sa spoke again.

Kai'sa: "Don't you have any Freinds."

I look away and she pats my back

Kai'sa: "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to be rude."

Me: "It's fine I'm used to it."

Kai'sa: "Can I ask one more question?"

Me: "I was going to be a smartass and say you already did but go ahead."

Kai'sa: "What's it like not having an ability."

I hum for a moment to try and come up with a good awnswer.

Me: "It's not too bad I just avoid people and I'm left alone with a few bullies here and there."

Kai'sa: "Be honest with me do you actually have no ability."

Me: "I don't have an ability I've never had one and I probably never will."

A song starts to play

C'mon y'all already knew this song was coming.

I nod my head to the beat and Kai'sa seems to notice. She grabs my hand lightly and leads me to the dance floor. We danced together with her making the bigger movements unrestrained and full.

I had picked up a bit of dancing and tried to match her energy bit failed. We continued to dance until the song was over and the music wasn't as good. We went off to the side where Evelynn was standing there waiting for us.

Evelynn: "You two seem to be enjoying yourselves."

Me: "I guess you could say that."

Kai'sa: "That was pretty fun."

I feel a light tap on my shoulder and hear a small yip. I turn around and see a collie standing there with a big grin on her face.

Akali: "Yo you enjoying the party?"

Me: "It's not as bad as I thought it would be."

I see ahri come over and give me a pat on the back.

Ahri: "This is fun right?"

I nod my head and we stand around talking for a bit. Evelynn hands me a drink

Me: "No thanks I don't drink."

Evelynn: "C'mon y/n live a little."

I sigh and take a small sip it wasn't alcohol it was just punch. I drink it all and set my cup down. I excuse my self and leave for the restroom. I relieve my self and go to exit when I'm stoped by a shove.

Sam: "You think I don't know what's going on."

Me: "What are you-"

He punches my face and I stumble back.

Sam: "Stay the hell away from my girl she's mine."

Me: "News flash I don't want your girl."

Sam: "Dosen't matter you little bitch if you even think about touching what's mine I'm going to break you."

Me: "Why don't you do it then?"

Sam: "What you think I won't."

Me: "No I think you-"

I kicked him on the crotch he clutches his genitals and falls to his knees.

Me: "Should really have just done it."

I grab the bottle of soap in the bathroom and squirt it into his eyes. He screams in pain I take this opportunity to kick his throat.

Me: "You see I don't need an ability to beat you but I'd rather let bygones be bygones I have no beef with you and I won't be going after ahri."

I leave the guy alone writhing in pain and go back to the idols who immediately notice my presence. We talked for about more until I suddenly get striked by someone behind me. I turn around and see Sam

Sam: "Did you really think you could get away."

Me: "Yeah kinda."

He snarled and charges at me I move at the last second and grab his tail, I pull with all my might. He falls over and I pick up a chair, I slam it down againts his back breaking the chair.

Ahri: "WHAT THE HELL STOP."

I toss the chair down and go to walk away outside.

Me: "Yeah I'm starting to see why you gals don't like this guy."

Ahri: "What are you talking about you just beat him."