Butterflies

I ran to my room...crying.

My heart ached, I didn't like arguing with Fred at all. He is the reason I am mainly here in my DR. If he wasn't here to love me anymore, what was the point of being here?

I understand it sounds a little dramatic but, I just don't know what I would do without him by my side. He made me feel comfort, safe, and excitement every time he was next to me.

I hated all of this, I don't understand how everything blows up out of no where. I didn't even mean anything I said to him, I was just mad he accused me of liking Draco while we are together.

I laid in my bed, trying to forget about what happened only moments ago....but how could I forget? I never forget our arguments... they were a memory I wished I could forget.

I felt bad about saying all those things to him, I really wanted to go apologize. The thing is, the fact he said I was wasting his time hurt the most. Everything I said was a lie...Draco being more a man, that he was jealous and insecure....I didn't mean it

But, Fred's words sounded like he meant everything single one of them...and it hurt me.

You see, I feel like George is the one who has to tell him to come apologize to me. If it wasn't for George, I don't think he would come knocking at my door every time we fought. That's what I loved about George....he was really like a brother to me, I knew he cared about me in a sisterly way. If someone messed with me, he was my wingman. He is very protective of me, he makes sure I'm okay and happy, and makes sure Fred doesn't hurt me. I am the luckiest girl to have a friend like him.

I heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked walking up to the door slowly. "It's me, come on open up....let's talk about this" Fred's voice pierced through the door. He sounded desperate but, I wasn't in the mood for talking yet. "Go away, I'm not in the mood" I said walking back to my bed, sitting on the edge. "Please....I didn't mean what I said just open up" he begged. I was starting to get annoyed with him. "Come on val, people are staring at me out here, your not going to make me yell for you all day are you?" He said whispering loudly. It made me giggle but now was not the time. I shook my head, trying to get focused again.

I opened the door to him standing In front with his head down, hands in his pockets. I looked at him and sighed.

"Are you gonna come in or not?" I said to him, opening the door wider for him to walk in. He looked up and me and looked back at the floor. He walked in my room and sat on my bed. I closed and locked the door, and saw Fred with his face in the palm of his hands, his elbows on his legs.

"Val.....I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean any of that I said out there my love. I was just embarrassed" he mumbled as his voice began to crack. My heart broke from hearing his voice. "Why....why were you embarrassed?" I asked sitting down right next to him. I out my hand on his leg, trying to comfort him as much as I could, even though I was still upset with him. "Because...you too good for me, and you were right about Draco being more of a man than me-" "no I wasn't" I said interrupting him. "I didn't mean to say that okay? I was just upset about how you were accusing me of having feelings for Draco." I said to him. He was still looking down with his face in his hands.

"It doesn't matter, it's true. I'm no good for you. I didn't even try to step in front of you when Alistora was about to strike at you. Draco did, he was going to save you. I'm your boyfriend and I love you too much for something bad like that to happen to you. You should be with Draco instead of me...." He said starting to cry.

"Don't talk about yourself like that Fred. It doesn't matter if you would have stepped in front of me. I don't want anyone to risk their lives for me, especially you. I still love you even if you didn't step in front of me okay? It happened and I'm alive. It's in the past now okay?" I said getting on my knees infront of him. "Look at me Fred" I said grabbing his hands to move them from his face.