a trio

quick a/n: the streams today, i'm so happy with season 2 :) i just know this is going to end poorly though. i have so many questions and i'm so excited for the next parts. tommy hit over 600k veiwers which is absolutely insane and i'm so proud of him and his growth.

"alex?" karl gasps. after staring at each other for a few moments, alex engulfs karl in a hug, the both of them giggling and near tears. reyna made sure she got everything on camera while also being in the moment.

"REYNA!" karl charges at the girl, catching her off guard. she didn't think he'd be so happy to see her. he gives her a massive hug, making her almost drop the camera. luckily, alex caught it, getting the two of them laughing on film.

jimmy came around the corner with the camera crew, smiling at how happy his friends were. he was glad he was able to have this type of impact on people.

after everyone was done hugging, karl suggested the three of them went to get some food. reyna and alex agreed, very tired of only eating fast food. karl also made the two stay in his home, since he wanted to be around them as much as he could.

the three hopped in karl's car, laughing over something no one else would understand. reyna sat in the back, ready to get more footage of them all together. she took a little teaser picture and tweeted it out, making sure you couldn't see who was really in the picture.

"we should stream later!" karl shouts, almost taking his hands off the wheel.

"YES!" alex and reyna shout at the same time.

"LET'S GO!" she shouts, pumping her hands in the air. she didn't know why, but she was feeling super energetic. it probably had to do with being around both karl and alex in real life, their personalities were rubbing off on her.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" alex asks, yelling over the music.

"WALMART!" karl matches his energy.

"WOO! WE'RE POPPING OFF!" reyna grins.

they pulled into the parking lot, all screaming 'hurricane' by brigidit mendler. alex stumbled out of the car, almost falling, making everyone laugh even harder. karl suddenly ran away from them, grabbing a shopping cart and ramming it into reyna, who laughed and jumped in.

"PUSH ME!" she shouts as she passed alex, who was pointing and laughing at the situation.

"wait guys, can we steal this cart?" karl asks, pushing it a lot slower now that he had control over the shopping cart.

"yes." alex says seriously. 

"let's GO!" karl shouts. "but first, we need food."

still in the cart, alex and karl push reyna into the store. they got a lot of weird stares, but the trio was too caught up with each other to care. alex had the camera, filming a little bit now and there.

they picked up everything they needed, which was mostly energy drinks and snacks. there they stood, pondering how they were going to get the shopping cart in the car. they would have to pull down the seats, and even then the back would be completely unable to sit in.

karl, being the wing man that he was, offered for reyna to sit on alex's lap, since the ride wasn't too far away. somehow, it ended up with alex on reyna's lap, but karl took a bunch of pictures anyway.

karl giggled at his two best friends. he knew that they would be dating sometime in the future, but he was so happy to see how well the two of them worked together. to him, it was obvious that they were going to be romantically involved, but for the people actually in the situation, they couldn't even comprehend the other person having interest in them like that.

even though karl was fully aware he had a pull out couch and a guest bedroom, he decided not to tell the two about the couch. karl could tell alex wouldn't make any moves because he was too afraid of rejection, and reyna was simply bad at showing affection when she tried.

"yeah you guys won't mind sharing a bed right?" karl said nonchalantly as he opened his front door.

"oh, uh, no i don't really care." reyna's face flushed as she recalled the night prior. alex had similar thoughts, grinning in his head at the idea of possibly getting to cuddle with reyna again. 

alex knew what karl was doing, since he had mentioned his feelings for the girl multiple times to him. 

"well, when do you guys want to stream?" karl asked, seeing that it was getting a little late.

"ten minutes?" alex recommends. 

"yeah just let me fix my makeup, i fucked it up when i ran into that stop sign." reyna says, heading to the floor length mirror she could see. she sat down on the ground, legs crossed and started redoing her face.

alex thought she looked especially cute in the position she was in, so used the vlog as an excuse to capture her. karl noticed, and raised his brows at him.

the three sat in front of the camera, ready for 'pop off night'. alex was trying to teach reyna guitar, even though the stream was starting in two minutes. karl was still setting some things up, giggling while he fixed everything.

he started stream, the other two not realizing. karl waited for them to notice that he started, looking at the camera and back at them multiple times.

"no, that's not where you put your fingers-" alex tried to explain the c cord to reyna, who couldn't even fit her fingers across the neck of the guitar.

"that's what she said." she cuts him off. alex turns around, gripping his stomach from laughing so hard.

"so i was going to wait for you guys to notice, but this is just going to get very sexual." karl points to chat.

"oh shit." reyna laughs. she quickly scans through chat, mostly seeing people freaking out over the meet up.

"queyna in hd? what the fuck is a quenya? that sounds like an overwatch hero." she reads out loud. she hears alex's laugh get louder, if that was possible.

"that-that's you and alex's ship name." karl explains. "you literally knew that."

"oh my god, i did." she realizes. "aw, who just said i look pretty? i'm in love with you."

"someone also said me and you should kiss." alex says, reading over her shoulder.

"shut the fuck up, goyo bean looking ass."