Chapter 1

Belle's POV

"I command you,Rumplestiltskin, to leave Storybrooke," I said as I walked towards my husband, pushing him closer and closer to the town line, knowing he could never return. I tried my hardest to push away tears, but I was too sad to conceal them. I did love Rumple, I truly did, but he loved his power more than he had ever loved me. "No, Belle, please don't do this," Rumple said, pleading that I wouldn't make him cross the line. I'm had considered dropping the dagger, falling to my knees and apologizing for what I was doing when I realized that he really did seem to love me. But that didn't matter. Whether or not he loved me, he loved his power more than anything else in any world.
As he crossed the line, I turned away, and walked home, tears running down my face. "Oh just think of the life we could've had," I said as I walked away, my voice sounding quite different from the continuous sobbing," we could've been the couple every couple was jealous of. We could've had it all." I stopped for a moment. That was what he had said to me back at the town line less than 5 minutes ago. "But I just wanted you," I said, replaying all of what had just happened.
When I got home, I immediately went to bed, hoping to forget about what had just happened with Rumple and I. I got absolutely no sleep that night, and was starting to regret what I had done. "It was probably just out of anger," I said to myself, trying to give myself reason to feel bad for Rumple as my thoughts went on and on. Then I heard a voice,"Belle, I'm coming in," the voice was too distant for me to recognize, and I had already been through enough tonight. I cringed as heard someone approaching. I gasped as I saw the shadow of...
(Author now)
Sorry not using italics it's like 11:00 PM and my laptop is too far away so I used my phone to write this. Btw, (cliffhanger) get used to those, with
Rumple, there will be a ton. XD