Chapter 4

Oh my goodness, I haven't updated in forever! Sorry >_<

Belle's POV

The next morning, I started to think about a way to ask Regina for a favor. I then realized that I couldn't interrupt her trying to find her happiness. I also couldn't come to her right after last night, she might've thought all of the kind things I said were just lies so she would help me.

I finally decided that I should just have a normal day, and that I should try to read more into this spell that the Snow Queen had cast on the town line.

Which put me here. At Mary Margaret's apartment. I needed to speak to Emma and ask if she new anymore about the spell.

I knocked on the door. "Oh, hi, Belle!" Mary Margaret said when she answered the door. "I wasn't expecting to see you here." I chuckled, "Well, that's alright. I was wondering if Emma was around?" Mary Margaret's expression changed. "Oh! She's at the Sheriff's station." This alarmed me. "Has something bad happened?" I asked. "No, not at all!" Mary Margaret answered. "She's just there with Killian." "Oh, ok! I'll be on my way, then." I said, and turned to leave. "Goodbye, Belle! It was nice seeing you!" Mary Margaret said, and then shut the door.

I got in my car and headed straight for the Sheriff's station. As soon as I arrived, I let myself I'm and saw Emma talking to Killian. "Why won't you tell me about you and Ursula," Emma said, clearly not seeing me. "I can handle knowing what happened!" "Because, love," Killian answered," it's not a big deal!" Emma's voice grew louder," well if it isn't a big deal then why the hell can't you-!"

I quickly cut her off. "Emma!" I said, moving closer to the couple and revealing myself. "Oh, sorry you had to see that Belle." Emma said, steeping a little closer to me. "Oh, please," I said, giving her gesture that means 'don't worry about it'. "Man drama? Check!" I make a check gesture with my finger and gave a slight laugh, as did Emma. "So what did you come here for?" Emma said, leaning her hand against the table. "I came to ask you what you know about Ingrid's spell. What it's called, of you can reverse it. Anything." I said.

"Well, I know that Ingrid had this scroll," Emma said and went to her cabinet and brought a paper with foreign scribblings on it, and handed it to me. "It was very close to her, I would tell you why of I knew what it meant." "Actually, Emma," I said, taking the scroll, "this may be very helpful to me. Thank you." I said with a smile, and walked away with the scroll.

I went to the library and looked through the section of books that might help me be able decipher the scroll. I was pretty sure I had seen this language before, but I didn't know it well enough.

I had soon found a couple books that would help me decipher the scroll. What I found out next was amazing.

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER HEHE.
I finally updated this wow. Sorry for the wait >~<