Siodonna

Amelia's POV

It's been 2 years since that happend and the royal family became a normal family again. The empress was happy because she actually didn't like Claude but wasn't fond of him either she didn't know how to treat him so she chose to ignore him but now she's like a mother figure to Claude.

As for the emperor he finally decided to accept him when he got to know Claude.

My relationship with the royal family was good and I developed romantic feelings for anastacius but I don't know how to confess to him but over all Everything's been good.

I'm now 10 years old and I'm on my way to siodonna to visit some relatives since my mother was a former princess from there.

10 year old Amelia

Pretend she has blue eyes

It's about 2-3 days trip to siodonna so I just wore a simple dress

                                     The dress

Time skip

Me and my mother got out of the carriage and headed to the palace.

it's only me and my mother who went because father had something important to attend to, I'm very excited to meet my uncle, aunt and cousins since it's been along time since I seen them.

When we got there my cousin Clara immediately hugged me while my other cousin William was behind her pouting.

William: I wanted to hug her first

Clara: well that's too bad anyways hiii Amelia I missed you

Amelia: I missed you to sister she said while giggling

After Clara let go of me I hugged William he's a year younger than me and Clara's the same age as me so we were always close and I really loved them