The Power of Rage

Here I was... Full of rage a new evil power taken hold of me. All I can think about, killing who I used to call "Captain". I knew it would not be an easy feat to accomplish, the captain and Escanor were the strongest people I knew after all. I would have to train like my life depended on it. But-, this rage it's telling me to go right now. NO I CANNOT GO RIGHT NOW I'LL SURLY DIE! I won't go yet, I simply can't. I looked down at my arm "strange that wasn't there before" I say out loud to myself. There was a strange mark on my arm. Eh whatever I shrugged it off. Well time to train. I floated outside and summoned "Chastiefol: Increase". But chastiefol looked weird the color was strange. Instead of it's normal silver the point was black. I sent the attack towards a small bunch of trees normally it would take down 1 or 2. I turned around not thinking much of it but turned back around and the attack knocked over... 20 TREES! WHAT THE, THAT ISN'T NORMAL. Suddenly theres a voice in my head. "Hello hello Harlequin is this working?" The voice says quietly. Uh yes it is whoever you are. "Good, good it's Levi by the way." Oh hello weird demon creature person that told me to let my rage in. "Hardy har" says sarcastically. "Anyways your new power was bestowed upon you by me" REALLY? I asked sarcastically. "Whatever Harlequin, now what do we say to me for making you stronger?" You're an asshole, I giggle. "I knew I shouldn't have picked a fairy" the voice mumbled. Huh, what's that supposed to mean?! "Oh nothing important to you" Suddenly I heard a loud crash from inside my head. "WHAT WAS THAT" I ask shocked. "Again, Really,dude... it is nothing you need to be worried about sir". Don't call me that Levi like seriously it's weird. "I have to go now Harlequin, you keep training so you can kill your enemy, and retrieve the one you love also make sure you keep your rage or my power will cancel out and you will never be able to defeat him." Ok, Levi. The voice disappeared. I wonder what that loud bang was. I shrugged it off. I should probably continue training. Nah, I'm tired I'll keep training later. Just one nap will do. I fly off back to my cave.

I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG
I have really lacked motivation to write anything lately.