♡ 5 ♡

♡ ♥ The first thing that caught the eye was the white pillars holding up the high ceiling, polished gold wrapping around them in a stunning show of wealth and strength. The floors were a white marble covered in a rich red carpet extending to both ends of the room, priding the main color of the Nether.

On both sides of the room, Piglins of different ranks sat upon high seats overlooking the entire scene in front of them. Just like you imagined, there was a stand in the center of the room, slightly raised from the floor as if to put more attention on you. A throne was placed further ahead, gold and marble decorating it, yet leaving space for the king whom was to supposed to sit. You could practically feel all the stares you were receiving right now.

Yet his royal ass didn't seem to be rushing here either.

Whoever he was, you already knew you would have a distaste in him. Royalty was a pain in the butt to deal with in general. Netherspeak was hushed around you as Bad walked you up to the stand, patting your shoulder before climbing some stairs to join the Piglins and few humans in the crowds. Letting out a huff, you tried to calm yourself, looking up to some glowstone chandeliers above. You didn't get to stare for long though, for the crowds began to hush for the new presence that had arrived. The gold crown on your hip warmed your skin through the material of your clothes, as if it was the only thing holding you in this world right now.

Looking towards the throne, you saw two Piglin guards to come though the curtains first. Recognizing one to be Wart- the Piglin who threw you in you cell to begin with. The sight of him caused you instantly snarl, receiving one back from him. It was good to know your grudge was returned.

Finally, the king came through the curtain, pink hair cascading over his shoulder as his bone mask was fastened to his face. He no longer wore a red cloak, rather, he traded it for a cape that defined his royalty. His head was bare however, no crown to be seen.

The crown on your hip seemed to grow heavier.

His eyes didn't even spare you a glance as he sat upon his throne, taking immediate interest in the delicate designs in the gold on his chair. Anger sizzled inside you as you watched him not take any interest in this meeting, his ears twitching with impatience. You nearly wanted to throw the crown you had at his face. Why on earth did you save this man from the wolves.

"Your majesty, this human by the name of (y/n) had illegally passed through the portal without pre-approval from our court. They have committed multiple acts of thievery in the overworld, sentenced to death for their actions for taking the life of a guard during chase. How do you wish to proceed?" Wart's friend had spoken of terms beside the kings throne, loud and clear for the whole room to hear. The king didn't seem too concerned however, eyes still elsewhere as he hardly pondered the thought of punishment. The whispers coming from the crowds distracted you, picking out words that were very clearly insults towards you.

"The same punishment shall be applied to them as all the others who dared take a step into these lands," Rolling his shoulders, the king straightened himself while continuing with a bored tone, "if they wished to escape the Overworld, than they shall have it.

They can die in the Nether like nature intended."

Your heart sunk. They would send you back into the wilderness to watch you burn. From the stands, you could pick out Bad, hand over his face as he looked away. Had he actually had hope for you?

Unable to keep your mouth shut, you watched Wart chuckle with his stupid crooked fangs getting on your nerves. So you made your own opinion known.

"There is no way I'm dying to the hands that nearly cut off my own." You snarled, looking towards the king. His red eyes found your own as he recognized the voice that echoed in his own court room, absolutely shocked. He thought he had heard the last of your in the Overworld.