Chapter 4 The First Day Part 4

We all agreed to eat at an Olive Garden close by. It was actually only a couple minutes in walking distance. We got to the restaurant, and immediately realized that it would be a long wait. The place was packed, I couldn't believe it. Well, actually I could since Pax was in town! We found a couple of seats in the lobby. Me, Galm, and Smarty were standing. I let Ze and Tom take the bench that was available. I stood next to Ze, trying to calm down. I could feel my face heat up, there were so many people. It's not that I don't mind people, it's just that there were so many people and they were all squished against each other, and me. I heard the sweet sound of relief, but it came in the form of embarrassment, "Derp Crew, party of five, Derp Crew, party of five, your table is ready." We all groaned, except for Smarty, who was failing miserably at trying to hide his laughter. "Dude, you are such an asshole," Galm said to him. "I couldn't help it, it was too perfect," Smarty replied. We got up and walked with our waitress to our table. I sat next to Ze, trying to keep from blushing.
"You ok, Ze?" I heard Galm say. I looked to my left to see the Ze's face was pretty red, "Your face is pretty red." "Yeah," he replied, "It's just really hot in here," Ze said as he started fanning his face with the menu. I was immediately worried for Ze, I don't want him to be sick while we were at Pax, that would be horrible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished our dinner, paid the bill, and started to head out when Ze said he needed to use the bathroom. Smarty volunteered to wait for him while Galm, Tom, and I walked back to the hotel. I got the keycard from Smarty and headed out. It was a beautiful night, nice and cool, the wind blowing softly, not a cloud in the sky. As we were walking back, Galm and Tom in front of me, Galm slowed a bit and was right next to me. He tapped my shoulder, "You ok, man? You looked pretty worried when I asked Ze if he was ok." "Of course I was worried," I said, "Ze's my best friend, why wouldn't I be worried about him not feeling good?" "I'm just saying, ever since that live stream where we read the fanfic, you've been acting kind of weird around him," Galm said, he was right, unfortunately. But it didn't start after the live read, it actually started before that. When we first Skyped, I was so nervous. I hadn't seen his face before, nor heard his voice. The second I saw his face, I was instantly in love. His cute round cheeks, his little red nose, that curly brown hair. He sounded so innocent, so cute, ugh, I sound like a teenage girl going on about Taylor Lautner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back to the hotel and I had the room to myself, so I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. I was walking out of the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and dressed (obviously!), when Ze and Smarty walked in. I looked over, gave a small wave, and continued brushing. I quickly checked Twitter for any updates. Just a bunch of pictures of people cosplaying. I hurried up in the bathroom and headed to bed. I saw Ze flop down onto the bed, exhausted from today. He groaned into his pillow, "UGHHHHHHHHHH." "Are you dying of something, buddy?" I asked. "I'm just tired," His reply coming out muffled. I walked to the bed and lifted the covers and got under them, "Well hurry up and get dressed, man, I'm tired, too." Ze got up and quickly got dressed for bed. He lifted up the covers and got into bed next to me. "Goodnight, Smarty. Goodnight, Chilled," Ze said. "Goodnight," we both said. The lights shut off, and we were in complete darkness. I soon felt Ze bump up against me. I could feel my face immediately heat up, "I thought we said we weren't gonna have another cuddling incident," I jokingly said. "I was too close to the edge," Ze said. "Oh," I said, moving myself a little bit further away from Ze. "Sorry about that. Better?" I felt Ze scoot back a bit. "Yeah, better." He said, "Goodnight, Chilly Willy." "Goodnight, Ze."