❤️ The Cabin ❤️

"Hey, penny for your thoughts?" Brittany asked as she snaked her arms around her wife's waist out on the balcony of the cabin.

"I don't think you wanna know?" Santana said softly

"You're thinking about our son arent you?" Brittany asked

'I'm sorry, I just can't help it. I miss him so much already." Santana said 

'I know you do, so do I but we have to make time for ourselves every once in a while" Brittany said softly

'I know, I'm sorry. This night is all about us, no more talking about the baby, okay?" Santana whispered looking at her wife trying to be brave

"San now you know that will be virtually impossible. And I know you! But yes, I agree tonight is all about us.' Brittany says will a smile on her face and a brow raised

They look longing into each other's eyes and they lean into each other crashing their lips together. What started as a soft and tender kiss quickly escalated into weeks of holding back their feelings for one another. 

Brittany presses her body against her wife's body as they move into the corner of the balcony. Not breaking the kiss which has now deepened as hands traipsed up and down their bodies.

Brittany fumbling with the sliding glass door to get them back into the cabin to continue their much-missed makeout session. 

Still attached at the lips they find themselves up against the couch. Brittany sits down as Santana climbs onto her wife's lap. "C'mere" Brittany says seductively.  Santana tugs at her wife's' shirt and brings it up over her head and throws it onto the floor. Santana leans in and kisses Brittany on her neck as her left-hand rubs at Brittany's stomach and then traipsed up her torso, ghostly touching the side of her right breast. Soft moans escape Britt's mouth as she begins to grope Santana's body starting at her ass then up and down her thighs and back to her ass again. Thier hearts beating rapidly and their breathing becoming erratic. Brittany starts to take off her wife's turtleneck sweater and throws it on the floor then begins to unbutton Santana's blouse exposing her voluptuous chest and begins to softly kiss them. 'I've missed the feel of your body?' Brittany said.

"Hmm, I've missed your touch, your lips, your amazing hands," Santana said breathlessly

Both bodies gyrating against one another. Heart pounding, breathing heavily. 

Brittany cups Santana's breast in her hands and softly rubs her fingertips on the taunt nipple and then places her mouth millimeters away from inserting the enticing boob in her mouth.  Brittany's tongue softly ghosts Santana's nipple and becomes hard. Brittany kisses her wifes' boob then begins to lick her way around the now soft nipple only to find that milk has made its way into Brittany's mouth.  Santana arches her back a little and soft moans escape her mouth as Brittany stops cold in her tracks. 

"Wa why are you stopping?" Santana asks

"Hold on." Brittany gets out from under her wife grabs the car keys, and makes her way to the door.

"You do know that you are just wearing pants and your bra heading out the door, right?" Santana commented

"Ugh it's a sports bra and we are out in the middle of nowhere, so no one is gonna see me, so there!" Brittany saying sassily

Britt goes out to the car and returns with a duffel bag.

"What's in the bag?" Santana asks

Brittany locks everything back up and opens the bag to bring out the breast pump and bottles.