Goodbyes are never easy 😢

Last full day in New York.

The boys had just left to go shopping.  Both sets of grandparents took Santino out for his mid-morning stroll. 

Brittany had just closed the door. Santana was in the kitchen putting the breakfast dishes away. Brittany walks over and grabs the plate from Santana to place it on the top of the pile of dishes in the cabinet.

"Thank you, I was already on my tippytoes," Santana said

"I saw you struggling with the plate before and I just thought I'd lend a hand," Brittany replied

Santana turns around and is looking up at Britt with a gleam in her eye

"Why are you looking at me like that, do I have something on my face?" Brittany asked all paranoid

Santana leans in and says "Yes, you do?" 

Brittany takes her hand and wipes her face, "There, did I get it" looking down at her wife

"No, here, let me" Santana takes her left hand and moves her thumb over her wife's mouth as she's looking into her eyes, glances down to her lips, then up to her eyes again. Moves her hand and places it around Britt's neck to lower her head as Santana moves her head up and they both lean in to kiss.

After the kiss, they pull away from each other and lean against each other's foreheads.

"I can't believe we will be leaving tomorrow morning," Santana said with a sigh

"I remember when we first walked into this place, remember San when we boarded the plane we were kinda bummed that we were going from our month-long amazing and awesome honeymoon in the Bahamas to sleeping on the couch at Rachel and Kurt's place and then you fell asleep on my shoulder on the plane and I got the phone call from Mr. Sanchez from Univision and we were told to come to this address and we both were so excited to live here, you remember San?" Brittany asked reminiscing

"Yeah, I remember. I also remember after Diego left, you and I had a real good time, remember that" Santana said looking up at her wife swaying back and forth.

"You know {muah} why don't {muah} you refresh {muah} my memory {muah} we are alone {muah}" Brittany said peppering Santana with kisses.

"Oh la la, we are all alone, but instead of having the smell of sex lingering throughout the apartment and letting our parents know what we did while everyone was away, I know just the place," Santana says.

Santana then leads Brittany down the hallway to their bedroom then walks into their master bathroom and turns on the shower.

"Oooh nice, shower sex, we haven't done that in a while, in fact, we haven't had sex in a while too," Brittany said

"Let's not waste any time, shall we" Santana seductively said

They both undress in record time. And have a little make-out session outside the shower door. Once in the shower, the kissing becomes intense and heavy. Tongues fighting for dominance, breathing becoming haggard. Hands roaming all over the place. Brittany starts to kiss Santana down her neck. Brittany places Santana up against the shower wall, pulls her arms up and over her head, and begins peppering Santana's neck and jawline with kisses. Brittany's hands then trail down her wife's flawless toned and tanned body. 

"Oh god, how I've missed your touch" Santana gasping

"I've {muah} missed {muah} touching {muah} you and  {muah} kissing you {muah}and {muah} making love to you " Brittany stammers as she trails back up Santana's body and crashes her lips to her wife's with love and devotion.  The two shared a beautiful intimate moment that they had been longing for.