Something More 【Yuuji Itadori】

【💜】

Yuuji loves you.

At first, he couldn't describe the feelings, but he'd felt it every time he saw you.

Whether it was the way his heart would raced when you said hello or how his palms would sweat whenever you held his hand; Yuuji knew he was in love with you.

You'd became his most closest friend and he wanted nothing more than to protect you.

It constantly warmed his heart whenever you were always happy to see him...like right now, as you ran up to greet him.

His breath hitched as you'd jump onto him to embrace him with your legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck.

"Yuu, you're back! I missed you!" You exclaimed ever so happily.

You'd always missed him whenever he was gone, and he would miss you too.

Always so concern of his wellbeing, that it made him feel special.

Without hesitation, Yuuji held you up, his hands gripping onto your hips as he held you close.

He could to hold you forever as he smiled brightly. His hands mindlessly squeezed your hips and he can feel himself pressed against you.

It always felt good to have you pressed so close to him. It was like you were made for him, fitting perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle.

Deep in the darkest recesses of his mind, he would often fantasized about how it would feel to be buried deep within you. Hearing you moan his name in ecstasy as he filled you with so much of his love.

However, he had to hold himself back, for it was inappropriate of him to think such dirty things of you.

He'd knew better.

The thought of Sukuna possessing him and doing those things to you, worried him. He sure as hell couldn't allow Sukuna to get anywhere near you that Yuuji wanted nothing more than to protect you with his life.

However, he hated keeping his curse a secret from you, that he'd even begged his friends not to tell you. He couldn't risk Sukuna scaring you away.

"Yuu?" your beautiful voice snap him out of his daze as you tried to wiggled free from his firm grip, letting him know that you were ready to be put down.

"Yuu, I'm ready to be put down, now!" You giggled.

But he didn't want to let you go as his grip only tightened.

"..Yuu?"

God, you were so perfect as you looked at him with a soft smile and raised a brow, slightly confused as to why he wasn't letting you go yet?

"C'mon Yuu, please put me down?" You wiggled again.

"S-sorry (Y/n)" He says, a blush coloring his cheeks, pretending if he didn't know what he was doing in the first place.

Finally putting you down, he couldn't help but laughed awkwardly.

Oh if only you knew how'd he felt about you. About his love for you and the constant inner battles with Sukuna, who was literally the devil on his shoulder.