His Eyes Only 【Gojo Satoru】

【💜】

"Dude, our teacher is sexy as hell!"

"I would give anything to have a woman like that!"

"Ultimate waifu material!"

Gojo scowled as he continued his stroll down the school's corridors.

How dare they speak of his beloved this way? Though, Gojo never usually care too much of what students had to say, however, today was different.

He knew something told him that letting you leave the house wearing that tight little pencil skirt was a mistake, yet he let you convince him that it was fine.

At first, he absolutely loved the way the black fabric hugged the curves of your hips and ass, making them appear so voluptuous. It also went well with the white sleeveless blouse that accentuated the swell of your breasts, along with the open-toe black stilettos.

Damn, how tempting you'd look this morning, that Gojo had to hold himself back from ravishing you before you both even made it out the front door for work.

Unfortunately...it seemed like he wasn't the only one who'd took interest?

It didn't take long for a majority of male student body to start eyeing you up and down, like a pack of hungry lions as though you were a delicious juicy Cajun steak.

"Do you think (Y/n) is married?"

And it seems that he was going to have to teach these young foolish cubs just who it is that delicious juicy steak belongs to?

"Well, with a body like that, the odds are 50/50!"

Hearing some of the students comment you on how sexy you'd look had stirred something in him...

"I wonder what she's like in bed?"

Something...dark!

Young scum like them don't deserve to know what you're like during intimacy. They didn't need to know how good you'd please him, how good your mouth felt when filled with his cock, or how much you made his heart swell with love.

That was for him know!

Everything about you was for his eyes only!

"Ahoy there!" Gojo greeted as he approached the three young males.

Each one glanced towards the blindfolded man, their expressions going from calm to wary and body language stiff.

"S-Satoru-sensei!" One of them exclaimed nervously.

"Now, what are you three doing hanging out in the halls?" Gojo fake smiled as he placed both hands on his hips.

"N-nothing sensei, we were j-just waiting for a friend!" Another replied.

His Six Eyes sees all as Gojo could obviously see through the boy's lie.

'Waiting for friend? More like waiting to feast your eyes upon my lovely wife's perfect ass' he mentally thought.

Gojo then glance at your classroom door, "oh, is your friend inside of Miss (Y/n)'s classroom?" He asks innocently.