2

oh my god.

School was a wreck. After that awkward ass lunch some popular girls pulled
me aside.

Lunch

The bell is about to ring should probably go to the bathroom so I have time to get to class. Im about to walk in and I come face to face with a group of about four girls. Their faces plastered with makeup and skin tight clothes.

They look at me then each other. Evil smiles grow on there faces and the corner me.

"You think your special don't you? Being the little quiet girl."

Don't listen to them.

"N-"

"Well this isn't a Hollywood movie. No ones going to swoop down and pick you. No one likes you and no one will ever love you."

Thinking to myself I realize I could stand up to them or run out crying. It's not like I need anymore enemies. Just don't listen to them.

"You don't have any friends. You won't ever have friends. I will ruin you. I will make everyone here hate you even more than they already do."

Don't listen

"You will be alone for the rest of high school"

Shit

I can feel my eyes begin to water.

FUCK

don't cry

"HEY"

We all look over and see the group of boys from lunch. Great. I blink back my tears. They walk over and the main girl backs off.

"What's going on here?" Alex asks looking between me and the girl.

"awwww lookie here. The music boys are here to save shy little new girl. Isn't this just perfect. But you know Alex, I heard you would rather save someone else wouldn't you." She says looking at Luke. I wonder what that means?
Alex tenses his whole body and Luke grabs him pulling him back. That's normal but Alex almost relaxed at his touch. Weird.

The girl chuckles and looks at Bobby before walking off. "Bobby can't wait to study tonight" she said followed by a wink making her strut away. I roll my eyes knowing a hook up when I see one and turn around walking away from my embarrassment.

"What just happened?" Reggie asked being very clueless at times.
"I don't know, but seriously Bobby? Angela?"
Luke said looking at the boy.
"What? She's in my chemistry class." Bobby said trying to defend himself, but also doing a very bad job at it.
"Mhm okay Bobby knowing you study doesn't mean study." Luke said giving Bobby a stare.
"And Angela she's-"
"A homophobic cheating bitch." Alex said making all eyes go on him.
"Alex chill. But what about that other girl? Carmen?" Reggie said looking at where the girl had once stood a few moments ago.
"Cameron." Luke said correcting Reggies mistake.
"I don't know but Angela looked ready to kill" Bobby said breaking the silence.
"Finally his common sense kicks in!" Alex replied.
"Guys we need to get to class." Luke said pointing out the bell had gone off.
The boys all went to their classes. Luke wondering where the girl had went.

"I hate high school"

A/N hiiiii!!!! Sorry it's short but I've been a bit behind! I will try to start posting regularly