Chapter 7

Sincere POV
She gone bring me back to this stoopid ass place bruh. I need my lean mane, I need some perks, xans, I need some fucking drugs bruh.

"Get out and go dude" she said. I got out the car cause it don't matter

When I broke out I went and got me some lean and I'm finna drink it here. I don't care the fuck tryna tell me what to do I'm a grown ass man. "Oh so you came back" the lady said.

I followed her back to that plain ass room. Soon as she closed the door I pulled out the 2 liter bottle taking it to the head.

I felt that drink go through my body.
-
-
Tianna POV
I just pulled up to my warehouse and seen all these cars here.

I give them one task to do and they can't even do that it ain't like Ian paying a good amount for this shit. I walked through the door and everybody was just standing around.

"What the fuck going on" I yelled.

"Ummm tia I have to tell you some" my assistant said and what she just told me I almost shot her dumb ass.

They done let somebody take 500k worth of pills from my shit. Somebody finna die today on me they is. "I checked the cameras and I couldn't make out who it is" she said showing me the video.

I couldn't pep out the nigga either but whoever he is....he gone be missing. "Send me that video and y'all get back to work" I said leaving.
-
-
LATER ON THAT NIGHT......
Today have started off bad. This nigga escape from the rehab facility then somebody stole 500k worth of pills. It wasn't a lot of pills but those 5 pills were pure made.

I walked to my door and I hear shalisa arguing with somebody inside. I walked in and she was crying like hell with a gun on some lady.

"Yoo shalisa you straight, who is this" I ask her. She just stared at the lady. "Hey who you" I ask the lady.

"I'm your mother" she said boldly. This bitch got to be kidding me. My mother ? I don't even know my mama far lone kno what she look like. "Ask her" the lady said pointing at shalisa.

"Shalisa is this our mother" I said. She hesitated to answer

"Yes"

Wow. First my sister I never knew pop up then now my mama. I took the gun from my sista "after all these years why show up now" I asked her.

She better give me a solid reason for her not being here. "I been following you both around for 2 years now. I wasn't stable enough to see y'all but now I'm back" she said.

BITCH!!!!!!

"Get the fuck out now" I told her

"Okay but I'll be back" she said leaving. I looked at shalisa who tears was pouring down her face.

"I don't want to see her no more" she said wiping her face. "It so much that happened in my life cause her"

She is right tho. I was almost drowned, raped, I got beat and starved when all she had to do is be a mother but naw.

"Here your pill Tianna" she said handing me a pill. This the same pill that my worker made up at the warehouse.

Wait oh no. I took out my phone looking at the video again.

It was sincer-wait if he take those he could really hurt hisself. His body not gone take that yet along take them drink he be drinking.

"Ummm shalisa don't opened this door for nobody I'll be back it's a emergency" I ran out the door to my car.

I'm speeding down the road in my charger to this rehab. If he take that I could get caught by the feds.

What the fuck I feel weird. Do I care about sincere ? Do I like him ? But I don't even know him like that. We texted from here and there but never really got to know each other.

Hope he didn't take them.
-
-
"Heyy where is sincere. Open his door" I said running down the hall to his room. I walked in his room and seen the pills on the floor.

4 of them whew !! But he drunk some more of that lean. Damn I put him in the rehab and they didn't help him.

Fuck it ima just do it myself. "Sincere come on baby" I said. He didn't move which made me worry. I shook him and he finally woke up.

"Come on you coming to my house and ima help you myself" I told him. He got up and he could barely walk.

"Zuzu check him out. I got this" I said as we walked out the rehab.

This boy really have a drug Addiction.
____________________________________