Chapter 4:New Friends

Yn POV

As I went to restock on potions and pokeballs. And then I  left the Pokemon center. I noticed Flora was on my shoulder looking a little down.I put my hand on her head,"Hey,what's wrong","Eevee vee","You didn't disappoint me, you helped us win,remember".She still didn't look convinced,I than had an idea."Hey, why don't we go to the wild area to train",she perked up and wagged her tail.I look at my backpack,"What do you say Dolly","kyuu",I smile and went to get a taxi.

Timeskip

We landed and I thank them as they flew away.We than started training with our moves and speed.They started to get tired,so we decided to rest for a bit. Serene was playing with Nancy,Flora was napping near me and Dolly was looking around. Flora than suddenly stands up and starts sniffing the air. I bring back the rest of my pokemon into their pokeballs. Dolly jumps into my backpack. I than heard talking, I got curious and walked over with Flora following after me. I spotted two boys  looking around.

 I spotted two boys  looking around

I don't know if I should greet them or not

I don't know if I should greet them or not. Flora spots the Pikachu and runs toward it.

"Flora, wait"

I chase after her as she was getting closer to the group.

Ash pov

I spotted an eevee and she jumped on Pikachu. They seem to like each other. I than see a girl running toward us and stopping. She started panting," Flora,you shouldn't run off like that". I take a closer look at the girl and she is really pretty. She catches her breath and looks up at us. She scratches the back of her neck," I'm sorry about my eevee, I'm (Yn) (ln) but call me (Yn) "

I smile at her," Hey, my name is Ash and this is my friend Goh . It's  nice to meet you (Yn)". Goh  started to greet her too, he smiles.Pikachu than jumps on my shoulder," This is my partner Pikachu".She smiles at us brightly," Nice to meet you guys too.What brings you guys to the wild area, you guys don't seem to be from around here?"

I answer excitedly, "We're here to find a  dynamaxed pokemon"

" I see, is it okay if I join you"

"Sure, the more the merrier"

Yn pov

I have a feeling this is going to get interesting.