Chapter 2:The first rival

(Yn) POV
I got up very early this morning to start my journey.I put on my oufit and put on my shoes.I combed my hair and I ( put it  in a pony tail,put it in a braid/s,I left it loose).I ate a berry and gave some to Flora and Dolly.I brushed my teeth and put Dolly in my backpack because she likes the dark,then Flora went on my shoulder. I opened the door and closed it.I saw Hop do the same thing.I waved at him and walked his way.

Hop POV
I couldn't wait to go to the first gym and get a gym badge.I closed the door and I saw (Yn) closing her door too.She waved at me and walked my way.She smiled at me,"Good morning","Good morning".I couldn't get the image of her battling last night.The way her hair swayed behind her and how her eyes gleamed. I shook my head and she looked confused.I blushed and she but her hand on my forehead,"Are you okay","Yup".She took her hand off and looked at Victor that came out.She smiles at him and waved at him,I felt my heart tightened.She ran over to him and started to chat.I felt like my heart got heavier in my chest as I looked at them.

( YN) POV
As we walked out of the elevator,Hop rans ahead of us.We ran after him then he stopped outside.He smiles at us,"You guys are as slow as a slowpoke",then I saw Victor smirk."Well if I was as fast as you,I wouldn't have gotten (Yn)'s league card.Hop jumped back in surprise,"What you got her league card",and he went into the shame corner.I giggled,"Don't worry,I could give you one if you want",and his mood changed instantly,"Yes,Yes".I brought my backpack down and and was searching for one and I couldn't find one.Then a shadow hand peered out and gave it to me.I smiled,"Thanks Dolly","Kyu kyu".Hop went behind Victor and pointed at my backpack,"What was that","Oh its Dolly my Mimikyu",then she popped her head out to show herself.Then Victor came closer,"How come Mimikyu looks like that","My Granny made it because and I quote"She needs more pink".I put my backpack back on and handed my league card to Hop.I waved goodbye to them and walked away.I headed to the next route.As I battled the trainers I saw something floating down.I ran to it and caught it.I looked at it I never seen a pokemon like this before.

I looked at it I never seen a pokemon like this before

I took out my rotom phone and scanned the pokemon."Floette is a fairy type pokemon native pokemon of Kalos"."How did you get here","Fla",you followed the wind"and she nodded."Why did you come all this way","Flo Floette","You wanted to have a adventure and see another region."She nodded,"Would you like to travel with me and join the team."She nods and twirls around happily.I took out a pokeball and she pressed it.She goes inside and it moves,1...,2...,3... beep.I smiled and took her out."Is it okay if I give you a nickname","Flo","How about Nancy","Floette".I smiled and returned her.I continued battling and stopped infront of a mine.I walked up to a lady at the entrance."Hiya!Me and my little sister set ourselves up as pop-up Pokemon Center Service".Not that we asked anyone if we could or should.Galar Mine is a pretty rough team, isn't it? I'll heal your Pokemon for you,friend."She heals them and I thanked her.I walk in and saw different pokemon roaming .I kept my distance from them and battled different trainers.I healed Flora,Dolly,and Nancy.I was almost out and than I saw the boy from last time infront of us."I got enough wishing stars from here",he than turned around and saw me."Its you that weak looking girl",than Eevee growled and I heard Dolly hiss."You'll probably get in my way,so I'll show you how weak you are by battling you".He takes out a Solois,I chose eevee.
"Flora use swift"
Than his Solois was  hit and looked weak and fainted.Than he brought out a Gothita.
"Flora use swift"
It got damaged.
"Gothita use pound"
Flora got hit
"Flora use swift one last time"
It got hit and fainted.
I heard Dolly,"Mimikyu","You want to battle too Dolly"Kyu","Allright"."Flora return","Dolly time to shine",than she jumped out of my backpack into the battlefield.Than he brought up hatenna, who was cute.I looked at it in awe and he noticed and smirked. I shook my head and became focused again.
"Dolly use Shadow sneak"
She attacked with her shadow attacking it and Hatenna looked weak.
"Hatenna use disarming voice"
"Dolly dodge"
*Dodged*
"Dolly let's finish this use Shadow sneak one last time"
She attacked and Hatenna fainted.
"I was going easy on you and what a waste of my pokemon moves"."I'll heal your pokemon".I healed his pokemon and he handed me a pokeball,"Thanks" looking away from me .I took it and was about to thank him but he was gone.When I see him again, I'll thank him.I looked at the pokeball and released the pokemon.It was a Hatenna.I bended down to hattena.I smiled and patted her head.She made a little noise and I giggled."Would you like a nickname","Tenna","How about Serene",She jumped up and down.I smiled,"Serene it is than,I'm (Yn) your new trainer".She nodded and I returned her.We exited the mine and saw the next town.I made my way down and battled one the way.Than we were finally at Turffield.I headed to the pokemon center to heal my team.As I walked I felt as if I was being followed.I shrugged it off and entered the pokemon center.

Pokemon team:

Eevee:Flora[♀️] Level:17

Mimikyu:Dolly [♀️] Level:16

Floette:Nancy[♀️] Level:19

Hatenna:Serene[♀️] Level:16