❥ 𝟎𝟔. 変わる

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐変わるKawaru└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

変わる
Kawaru
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

How long has it been since he last saw her? He wasn't sure, given how he was now hardly ever paired up with her on missions. And he had shifted over to another estate that was further away from where she resided as he needed to patrol that district.

His lips pressed into a fine thin line as today was the day he decided he would drop by their estate to check up on her. He let out a sigh, ruffling his now slightly long white hair harshly as he wondered if [name] was going to be angry for the fact he didn't visit her.

After all, she was so used to him dropping by. But ever since his work as a Hashira increased, he didn't have that much time to spend with her. He walked down the path that was all too familiar to him and soon stood before the estate where the Kanroji sisters resided in.

His heart pounded hard against his chest as he pushed the gate opened, only to frown slightly when he noticed the tensed atmosphere lurking about the estate. Walking deeper into the estate, did he get onto the patio with ease and walked over to the room where [name] resides in.

Only for him to notice how she was sitting up on her futon. Her light green eyes held nothing but a dull look in them as she faced forward, not realizing he was there. He watched as she looked at her hands, and soon she raised them, tugging her hair harshly.

She sniffled a little and shook her head vigorously. Smacking herself on the cheeks as she tried to get herself to fully wake up. Stretching her arms over her head, did she let out a sigh as she relaxed once more.

Her light green eyes fixed upon her demon slayer uniform that was hanging before her on the wall. With the matching white jacket, she had with Sanemi. Her hands slowly closed into fists where she applied pressure, and she breathed in and out slowly.

Trying her best to calm herself down.

Shinazugawa Sanemi had to admit that this was the first time he had encountered [name] in such a manner. Usually, she would be up and about, running towards him to greet him. But this time, it seems her mind was somewhere else instead.

Her lips pressed into a fine thin line as she stood up. Her hair was messy from the constant turning in her sleep she had done every night. She walked towards the mirror in her room, a gift from Obanai, given how he had bought one for Mitsuri as well.

Her hand laid upon the mirror, and she could only lower her gaze. Tilting her head up did she turn to look at the garden, only to have her light green eyes widened when she realized who was present at the patio.

"S-Shinazugawa-san," she whispered out and Sanemi narrowed his pale purple eyes slightly as he crossed his arms against his chest, watching as she walked up to him. Yet, there wasn't a wide smile on her face.