❥ 𝟏𝟗. 両親

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐両親 ryoushin└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

両親
 ryoushin
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Who would have thought that the most hot-tempered former Hashiras would be nothing but a bundle of anxiety as they were standing before what seems to be the Kanroji Household. Their hearts pounded hard against their chests as they held onto their lovers' hands.

"Are you nervous?" [name] asked as she looked at her lover. How he didn't have on that usual intimidating gaze that he used to have when he was still a Hashira. And she turned to look, noticing how Obanai was fidgeting a whole lot despite Mitsuri trying to calm him down.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they will love you as much as we love you!" Mitsuri spoke out and [name] nodded her head in response as they started to take a step forward. Where [name] was about to push open the wooden door that acted as the gate, it started to open on its own.

Her light green coloured eyes widened as she was staring into a pair of tired-looking eyes, yet, the moment it laid upon her features did the tired pair of looking eyes widened as the lips curled up into a smile.

"[name]? Mitsuri?" their mother called out and somehow the Kanroji sisters' heart started to break apart as they realized how much they have missed home. They rushed forward as they engulfed their mother in a tight hug.

"Mother!" they cried out and that gain the attention of their father who was working in the backyard of their estate, and along with their siblings as well. Sanemi and Obanai stood there a little awkwardly as they watched as their father and siblings ran towards the front.

And how they were crying as well.

"You came back. You are safe!" their father cried out as he wrapped his arms around his daughters' frames and started to let the tears flow down from his face. How he had prayed day and night that his daughters would come back safe and sound.

And how he was thankful now that God heard his prayers.

"Mitsuri-nee-san! [name]-nee-san!" their siblings called out and [name] along with Mitsuri couldn't help but start to pull them into hugs as they were finally reunited. Until the youngest brother pointed out to Sanemi and Obanai.

"Who are you?" he asked and [name] along with Mitsuri panicked as they realized how their youngest brother was pointing a finger rudely at their guests, which they quickly rushed and pushed his hand down.

"You can't do that!" they scolded and the youngest brother had on a slight pout in response as he held onto [name] and Mitsuri's arms with his hands and stuck his tongue out at Obanai and Sanemi.

"Stay away from my nee-sans!" he yelled out and [name] along with Mitsuri could only pale slightly at what was going on. Whereas Sanemi and Obanai had an irk mark on their forehead as they noticed how rude the brother was being.