Chapter 5, Secrets Revealed

PLEASE READ:
IM SORRY I MADE IT KINDA DIFFERENT. I GAVE A BIT SIDE EFFECTS, LIKE CHRONA HAVING POWERS. SORRY, I WAS OUT OF IDEAS, FOR THE FIRST TIME! IM SO SORRY, FORGIVE ME. ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY, FEB 7. SO I WAS BUSY, AND DIDNT HAVE TIME. FORGIVE ME, IF THERE'S WIERD STUFF. OR MISPELLS, OR WRONG GRAMMARS. I ♡ MY STUPID BRAIN.
~~JI - CHI~~

Chrona's POV
I walked out of my room,with Kurusu and Jane. **sigh** We went to the lobby. I stopped there, I turned around, and looked at Kurusu.

Chrona - So. I have this problem with my eye, that can make me see through things, and make me hear thoughts. With my left eye, I can sense presence of someone, and make me command them. (Geas! XD from Code geass)

Syo - Eh?!!

Chrona - But I dont really use it. I use it if needed, for example. You saw me, I can make you forget. By just looking in your eyes.

Syo - Is that a joke..?

Chrona - With my right eye, I can see through things, and know thoughts, or what the person is thinking of, and sence an aura of feelings. When I use it, My eye glows and lines come out of my eyes. Like earlier, I tried to check Emma's thoughts. To know what she's planning.

Jane - Hey!

Chrona - And sometimes, lines go out of my eyes, when I have a bad taste in mind. Just so you know, Kurusu. I can make someone commit suicide, or do a crime. But no worries, I would never do that.

Syo - So its like a power? A ble--

Chrona - A blessing? No, its a curse. Im not supposed to be alive now, when I was a child, I tried to save an old woman, the old woman was actually a witch. She was going to die, and she gave me this curse, as a thank you. But I dispise it, it would be nice if she just said a simple 'Thank you' , but somehow... I also like it.

Emma - Its good you can controll it.

Chrona - Of course! Last time, i thought I was crazy when I was hearing thoughts. Then I looked at myself in the mirror, my right eye was turning completely red, like my other eye, but had white stripes on my pupil, and red lines coming from my right eye. Soon, I learned to use amd controll it. Oh, and special mention. I have this new power..

Emma - Ehh?!! What is it?!

Chrona - I cant show it to you now! There's a lot of people here.

Emma - Ah! Lets go to a private practice room! There's a lot of space there, and only us!

Chrona - Good idea.

Jane took the lead and started walking, I followed her, amd noticed an aura of sadness. It was coming from.. Kurusu. I shout,

Chrona - Oi! Kurusu - kun, do you wanna know more about me?? If you do, it might actually come out good! And maybe at the end, we'll become friends. Just a maybe!

Kurusu's aura turned blue, which means he's happy and excited. Kurusu's eyes widen and said,

Syo - Chrona! Your right eye!

I noticed I was using it, I covered my eye before someone sees it. I felt my right eye getting back to normal, and removed it. Syo walked to me, and asked what I was using,

Syo - What power did you use?

Chrona - Aura feels. I call it that, when I sense someone's aura of sad, or happy. Actually, I can sense it with everyone. But I usually use Eye contacts, when I use it, lines dont come out, and my eye wont be seen. In the academy, I used eye contacts always, and I would check everyone's feelings every hour. When you were trying to get over your fear of heights? Your aura was weak and scared.

Syo - Ehh?!! You used it on me?!

Chrona - I just wanted to know what your true color is, hehe.

Soon, we arrived at the private practice room. Then Jane says,

Jane - Do it! Do it!

Chrona - Kay, stand back.

Syo and Jane steps back, I clear my mind. And breathe slowly... I close my eyes, and felt my hands getting numb. I opened my eyes and lines come out. My eye color changes, into blue. Jane's eyes widen, she said,

Jane - whoa!! You changed your silver eye to blue!

Syo - Sugoi..!

Chrona - Its not yet.. done!

I controll my powers.. Its so hard.. I look straight Syo's hat. Soon, it popped off Syo's head.

Syo - Eh?!! Why did you do that?!

Chrona - **Pant Pant** I didnt have anything else to use.. Its not broken though.. **sigh**

Jane - What's wrong?

Chrona - Failed.. **pant pant** Lets go.

Syo - Dont do that to me, okay?!

Chrona - Hai, hai.

We went out, and walked to a cafe. While we were, Syo, Jane and I heard a voice from behind. We looked, it was STARISH.

Otoya - Syo?! What are you?!

Syo - Eh?

Tokiya - Your friends with Nanami?!

Jane - He--

Chrona - Let's go.

I grabbed Syo and Jane's hand. And walked away, Jane said while we were walking,

Jane - Oi! What's wrong!?

Chrona - I cant stand them. But Syo, Im fine with him around.

Syo - You are..?

I looked straight into Syo's eyes, and said,

Chrona - Your flattered. I can tell from your aura.

Jane - Chrona, are you okay? Is your fever gone?

Chrona - What? Yeah. **cough cough**

Otoya's POV

Why is Syo with Nanami?!! Are they secretly friends?! No! Thats not possible! Without telling us?! Thats not fair! I looked at the others, and they nodded. We followed them, we followed them into this dark place. Its was a closed room, no windows.. I looked at Syo, his face was suprised. Emma's face was worried. I couldn't see Nanami's. I overheard their conversation,

Emma - Chrona, are you okay!?

Syo - Your eyes! Their!

Chrona - **cough cough** Im.. Fine! Its just a slight headache.. **cough cough**

Syo - Your eyes are turning black! Like, full black!

Emma - Chrona! Wha--

Chrona - I.. feel.. **falls to the ground**

Nanami! What happened?! Eyes? What was that about?

CHRONA'S POV
I felt dizzy, and I was loosing balance. I fell to the ground, and everything went black. What just happened? Soon, I fell asleep. I could hear voices echoing through my ears..

??? - Chrona! Wake up! Syo - kun, help me!

??? - Her eyes! Their closed, but why is lines coming out?! Why is it blue?! Not red?!

Soon, the voices stopped. And My body felt cold and weak... Am I dead?

Chapter End. Sorry it took long. The next chapter will be out by next week? Or so? Sorry if it takes a month, I just cant focus, dont know why. Its like all my skills disappeared last week. Im sorry. The next chapter, Im not sure about what to write. Guys, give me some ideas... Thanks?

Bonus, 15|5|26
Ermine has 10 powers, from what I mentioned up there, in the beginning of the story, I told you 8. Her 9th power is to make anything with her mind and the 10th is a secret. She never used it, well, once.