ski mask the slump god- faucet failure ep1

mykayyla ( ma-kay-la)•milan•cleveland

•24 years young•
january 21, 2021

location: atlanta, georgia
time: 10:51 am

"come onnn bae. you need to get out this boring ass house." stokeyley said. he was once again trying to get his best friend out of the house. mykayyla had suffered a bad breakup in november. 

she trusted..ole boy. and he gon turn around and do some grimy shit.. he talked about her behind her back, stole 600 dollars, AND was talking to a whole nother girl 2 months into their relationship.. sad, i know.

stokeley and mykayyla have been friends since junior year of highschool. they knew of each other in the years before that, but didn't really talk to one another. her nickname for him is "bae".. i guess it was just normal for him to call her that. she never understood it. 

neither of them thought too much about it though. "where are we gonna go?" mykayyla asked from her bedroom. they had their separate houses, mykayyla having a condo, stokeley was always over her house; unless there was a hangout thing going on.

he was getting snacks from downstairs, as they were binge watching criminal minds. when something juicy happened though, they went to disney plus to watch zach and cody. stokeyley came back upstairs.

"first we can take a quick trip ta walmart cause you aint got NO typa snacks.." he laid back down by her. "boy- you be eating them all up.." "nah that's YOU bae, ole depressed ass." he mumbled. mykayyla smacked him upside his head. "shut the hell up." 

"but all jokes aside..you good?" he looked at her. "i'm..better than what i was last month." "yeah cause last month was ROUG-" "we know!" stokeley didn't like to see people hurt, even strangers. it just made HIM hurt too. he tried to do anything in his power to at least put a temporary smile on someone's face.

"i just feel like i won't find love again. i never thought i would be heartbroken, don't know why, but yeah. my mindset was you can't finesse the finesser baby.." she sadly smiled. stokeley nodded. "and it's not completely about him, i don't give a fuck bout him..ugly ass- it's just that damn, i put this much trust in you and you gon STEAL from me?! that's trifling as fuck. it ain't nun i can't make back doe.." 

"i know what you mean..but at least now you'a look for more red flags. cause didn't yo dad teach you about what to look out for in a man-boy?" "yeah, but- idk what's wrong with me. when i love i love hard. but fuck allat. fuck relationships. fuck love." "not the trippie redd and x son-" "BOY-  unpause the show!" she smacked him upside the head. 

_____

later that night, stokeley was just thinking about his friends' situation. he could understand why she was hurt. shid anybody in they right mind would be hurt. but mykayyla was thinking wrong. she had a knew mindset; to love no one.

stokeley didn't like that. at all.. he decided he was going to teach her that love can be found anywhere, not just relationships.  

______  january 22, 2021 

"bitch i got my own fire don't need security in the club. all that wolfin on the net nigga, i thought you was a thug. what he say? I AIN'T GOT NO WHERE TO GO I SHOT UP EVERY WHERE THEY WAS!" mykayyla rapped as "back in blood- pooh shiesty ft lil durk-" played on her speaker.

"yeah, you know who took that shit from you come get it back in blood." stokeley joined in. he was happy that mykayyla seemed a bit happier. that fuck nigga wasn't on her mind.. yet. 

it was the next morning after their sleepover thing, and mykayyla was making breakfast sandwiches and cinnamon rolls. "you up?" it was only 8 in the morning and stokeley usually woke up a little later. like 9-10 ish.

"yeah. you thought i could sleep with this loud ass music?" he smiled. mykayyla rolled her eyes. "boy we listen to music 24/7, you should be used to it." stokeley was thinking about talking to mykayyla about his "plan". 

______

"so..i think we should talk." they were done eating breakfast and was chilling on the couch, rewatching It. mykayyla paused the movie she's seen so many times. "mhm?" stokeley was feeling different emotions. i mean jahseh's birthday was tomorrow! 

and then his best friend didn't even love him.. "i..want to teach you..how. to..love." he said. mykayyla looked at him in confusion. "what you mean?" "love doesn't just have to be in relationships. it can be in friendships.." 

"what?" she still wasn't understanding. "look bruh- bae. you don't just have to your BoyFrIenD." mykayyla nodded her head. she finally got it. "so how're you going to 'teach me how to love'?" she asked. 

"uhh- let's go to walmart and then sit down somewhere. like a picnic." he said.  "bet." she agreed. 

plot from