Pilot

Long Ago,
Murder, Kidnapping, stealing, torture, etc  all happens in one life.

Sadie, a 19 year old woman has been through it all. She was raised in a small home in a town called Huntsville, California. Nobody quite knew this town for it was hidden in the forest.

There was a population of about 20 people every house had 1 male and 1 daughter in it. In fact one of those houses was were Sadie and her father lived.

At this time Sadie was 5 years old never remembering anything until her 5th birthday.
Her father was 24 years old at the time for he was a great father he fed her, he bathed her, he taught her everything in a normal girls life.

She never thought of a mother; she never even knew that she had a mother. Until one day she asked "father how was I made?"

Her father looked shocked and replied "sweetheart, my wife was your mother she created you; unfortunately she passed away after birth."

She wasn't that heartbroken because she never  even knew her mother. She kissed her father goodnight and went to bed.

Years later it became her 13th birthday. Her father acted strange that morning he shouted at her " Daughter, you are no longer my little girl. I need you to grow up into a fine woman." "We will start training you tomorrow rest well, and happy Birthday my dear."

She was confused and went to her room. As she saw her father leaving the house. She couldn't stop herself but she sprang up and followed him.

He entered a building deep in the woods past the village. Sadie noticed the window being open as she listened to the conversation through the window.

She heard her father say in a deep voice " Exactly 3 years till shipment, her birthday is today, I usually start to train them around that age."

As Sadie listened she thought to herself " he must be talking about me, but what does he mean about shipment?"

She stopped to listen to a old voice saying " There exchanging 10% more cash for this one; take care of her well."

He chuckled and replied "well this one is stupid so I'm sure she won't find out"

Sadie ran back as fast as she can. She was angry and didn't know how to react. She got home and fake slept so her father wouldn't suspect her coming out.

She was crying for she had no idea what was going on. She ended up sleeping for the rest of the day as her father suspected nothing of the indecent.

She woke up in fear as she heard what her father said about training. He caught her awake and said "Darling, please wake up earlier we have training to do."

He grabbed her arm and trained her like a princess . Putting books on her head, pouring tea cups, etc.

This lasted for 3 years until it was a week from her 16th birthday. As the years went by all thinking about this one day.