Run away

The week passed, Sadies birthday begins
Sadie was frightened for this day to come.

Her father walked in waking her up with a bag packed for a journey; he said " take this please; you must leave the town it's not safe hear anymore."

Knowing it was lie, she just agreed and put her shoes on. Outside the door a young boy around 18 years old was at the door.

Her father told her to go grab food  as he pulled the boy aside and screamed " Who are you, You are to young to deliver."

The boy said " My name is Marco; I am new to the business."

The father was suspicious but trusted him and called Sadie back to the door. He kissed her goodbye and they headed off.

Sadie was nervous for she didn't know to run or stay. Marco asked her many questions on the way like " how many years of training have you had?" "What is your score?" "Don't they get 10% more for you?"

They traveled for a day when they reached a large building. It was quite rusty and dirty. She couldn't go In she just couldn't.

As he was getting something out of his pocket she ran,  she ran so fast she was faster than a cheetah.

Marco noticed she was gone and tried to run after her. He didn't find her but he knew were she would be running. So he reported this escape to the building but never telling them we're she ran.

The building needed her as non of the other ladies were ready for shipment. They sent off many humans to find her including Marco having a reward of 10,000 dollars on the line.

Sadie was still running, she never stopped to rest. She finally reached a strange place moving metal, buildings made of glass, and no forest. She looked around only to see signs saying New York City.

She was scared and didn't want to be seen. She was walking on the streets seeing many signs and posters saying "20 children missing, 20 mothers dead!"

She was frightened by these but she just walked away, but as she came to a lamppost she saw her face, "missing girl if found please send her to the train station." She looked up and saw Marco walking towards her smiling. She tried to run but he stopped her by grabbing her hand.

He said "Don't be scared I won't return you to them"
She looked back and answered "Leave me alone!"

He started walking and was dragging her on the way. They walked into a beautiful hotel. Marco dragged her up into an elevator and entered a bed room.

She screamed for help but her mouth was just covered in tape. He said in a quiet voice " I will take the tape off of you don't scream."

She nodded as he removed the tape from her mouth. She breathed, and spoke " What is going on, why am I being sold!"

He laughed and said " That is information you may not get know."

She replied "Well I must know, you can't just leave me hear clueless."

He said "Not today, I will tell you when we get to the headquarters."

She screamed " I thought you weren't taking me back there!"

"Well dear, this is another headquarters. I'm a spy in fact for this other place. We work there to stop the evils of this village in the forest." He said.

She looked confused but trusted him barely. "Now we're is this other headquarters?" She added.

"Well that's me to find out." He said "What do you mean by that I thought you knew were it was!" Sadie screamed.

"You will understand later, dear. Now get a good night sleep we're leaving early tomorrow." He added.

They went to bed, getting the best sleep they could get for tomorrow when there journey begins.