part 1- unloveable

TW: Mentions of ED's, vomiting and abuse ⚠️
/////////////

Clay and George often flirted on stream, to fans, it was just a bit, they were fuelling the shippers, they wanted to stir the pot. To them however, it was more, way more. They had known eachother for roughly 7 or 8 years, and in that time they managed to gain feelings for eachother, not that either of them confessed of course. But today was like any other stream, George, Dream and Sapnap all spending time together. The vibe of the stream was mainly positive until George suddenly disappeared.

"g-guys, i've got to go, uh, i'll be back later" he manages to get out, before rushing to the bathroom and vomiting out what he presumed to be from the dinner he ate not too long ago, he wanted to curl up into a ball and cry, he would have, if the door wasn't aggressively pushed open, there stood his stepdad, the person he definitely did NOT want to see right now.

"What have I told you boy? Forcing yourself to throw up, I bet it's so you can look skinny for that Dream kid, ur always flirting with him, I always knew you were a faggot!" His words burnt like fire, repeating through George's brain over and over again, his thoughts were interrupted by a harsh kick in his stomach. He gasped, shocked and in pain. For gods sake, he was 20, he could do whatever he wanted, but he didn't dare leave, he was too scared. His "father" continued to beat him. It was part of his daily routine by now, but nobody needed to know that.

"p-please s-stop" he sobbed, his nose bloodied and his stomach in immense pain. His mother never did anything either, he despised her for it.

"Have you accepted the fact that you're a fag, boy? That Dream will never love you unless ur skinny? huh?" He spat at him. He stood over George, looking at him as if George was his prey and he was ready to attack, it was scary honestly, but he was used to it by now.

When his stepfather left, he cried, he didn't know how long for but he did, it was past midnight when he returned to his room, only to find that he was still connected the the vc, and sapnap and dream were still on it too...
He threw on his headphones in a panic and listened to what they were saying, they seemed to notice him as Sapnap asked him "Hey George, are you okay, we heard yelling?"

George's heart dropped. They had heard him...