1

Taehyung waited for the lights in all of the castle to go out, before he made his way out his room, eyeing the hallway lights that were out. Okay, hallway clear. Now he needed to get his dress, wig, and makeup on. Luckily he already had his makeup done and finished, now he needs to quickly dress up in his beautiful white and turquoise floral dress with the mini bow at his neck. 

Lady V, that's what they call him. Why? Because it means Valiant, vehement, viable, valuable, and Vante. He barely just started his mini quests into making himself bigger in his own kingdom, and the townspeople are already swooning over her(him), inviting him to galas and parties that start this week. He's booked all this week during the night. 

One of his biggest pretties, is his fashionable clothes. Women are mostly jealous of Lady V, but also gush over her, they could never find the clothes she wears, the dresses, outfits, accessories, no where. And that's because Taehyung makes them himself. He sews, cuts, draws, and models the own outfits he makes. It's only been a month since "Lady V" has been showing up to parties in his kingdom, and people already moon over the mysterious lady. But Taehyung loves the attention. Honestly, this is like his hobby. It makes him so happy, and after a stressing day of being Prince Taehyung, the boy with no soul who never visits the people of his kingdom, trapped in the palace, can finally dine and party with his people who don't even know it's him. He knows for a fact, if he were to walk down his kingdom, his people would shiver in fear, shut down there parties for the day, bowing and calling him "your majesty" and "prince". Too much respect for his own good. Taehyung wants to have fun, lay back with his people and see how they interpret fun. 

And this month, every night, it was the first time Taehyung actually had fun in his life. He talked to so many people, he had both men and woman at his feet, kissing his ass and sucking up to him. They want to know his secrets, how he is a such a beautiful woman, unknowing they are talking to a man. It soothes Taehyung though. He's made so many friends, he can't count of. He's never had so many friends, or companions in general. But all of them love Lady V. Not only for her beauty and fashion, but for her party like personalty, brave and fun. Radiating  a rebel like personality, funny and good natured, fair and pleasant. Everyone and anyone wanted to be around him, and it always made him feel so joyous.