~Meeting ???~

Sorry This Took so long to upload :( and sorry if I ain't that good. I haven't be keeping up with this qwq. Forgive me qwq

:-:

Mack hadn't expected this, Nor Daisy, Nor any other members of the Team. The only ones who did expect this were May and Coulson. 

Right in front of them were the avengers and Maria Hill along with a few others.

"So you called?" Romanoff answered to May "The kid she have been dying to meet all of you, thy wouldn't stop talking about it for weeks." Maria laughed. Nat rolled her eyes playfully.

Daisy was squealing lightly and was way to excited to the point where the building start to shake lightly. Tony looked around confused and alarmed so did the others. Coulson eyed may and then looked at daisy.

"Daisy, calm down. You're shaking the entire building." May chuckled as Daisy was then aware of her actions as she did her bets to calm down but how could she? The avengers were standing right in front of her. She could've swore she saw Coulson fanboy when he saw Captin America, He was a big fan of him. Daisy squished her cheeks which she then looked like a chipmunk.

"Right! Sorry sorry!" Daisy giggled like a school girl in love with her first crush. Bruce looked at her. "You did that?" He asked, daisy nodded nervously

"Wow, that's pretty cool. What kind of powers are they?" Bruce asked, then covered her with questions as she was lead away to the lab with Tony and Fitzsimmons. May rolled her eyes playfully at the scene.

Coulson however was also covered with questions by everyone since no one knew he was alive. Poor Coulson didn't have a chance to speak before they were getting into him for not telling them and such.

May walked away to the kitchen,She saw a girl with red hair, she looked like Nat from the back but she definitely wasn't. Suddenly a knife swooshed right past her face as she dodged it. The women turned around, her eyes were glowing red. Then Quickly calmed down.

"Oh sorry." She said, may just nodded

"What's your name?"

"Wanda."

May examined the girl. She seemed to have some type of powers within her or she was given them. Then the name hit her as she remembered Natasha talking about her once.

"You're one of the volunteers from strucker's experiments." May said blankly approching the  girl.

"Uh, How do you know that?" She asked her hand glowed with red and she was now alarmed by her.

"Natasha, Don't worry in a friend of hers." May replied to her" Name's May."

Wanda calmed down, she inhaled deeply still not sure what to think about her.

"Wanna spar? Nat told me you're a good fighter." May asked, Wanda clapped her hands together in excitement,"Sure. Think you can beat me?" Wanda challenged [In this I'm picturing Wanda differently]

:-:

Daisy managed to escape the lab and ran into the 'adults' talking in the lounge.

"Hey Daisy, right?" Steve asked,"Oh uh, yeah." Daisy nodded kinda shocked Steve Rogers was talking to her.

"Coulson was old us about you and you're powers. Come sit down with us."  Steve said patting a spot between him and Natasha. Daisy hesitated at first but them sat down anyway.

"So, what do you all do for a living. Other than save the world or is that all you do?" Daisy asked looking at all of them. There were only seven of them, which were Natasha,Coulson, Steve, Clint, Mack and Vision who she had guessed and with her she makes seven.