~Inevitable~

She ran. 

Her first instinct when it happened, was to run.

She ran like hell through the hallways of the base. The team was all their just them and a few other agents. Ever since they're organization had been announced public and a protectors organization. (Protecting and serving for rights)

They've been laying off low, Jemma had been running what felt like two hours, she'd been running for about 50 minutes as May was no where to be in sight. She messed up big time.

:-:

57 minutes earlier....

May walked into the kitchen grabbing something from the cabinet. It was quiet in the base, it was so quite that you could hear Coulson's pen writing on paperwork when she passed his office, hearing the small oil drips and light crashes from the garage, some slight coughing and smoke from the lab. Mack and Elena were hanging out with Daisy in the garage. Fitz was in the lab, Coulson was in his office, Davis and Piper where playing video games in the lounge by the kitchen. She heard the beeps from the T.V and groaning from David and a victory squeal from piper. 

Jemma wasn't anywhere in sight. She must've been busy and took the weekend off us what may had guessed. The young women wasn't anywhere in the base, or so she thought...

She opened the fridge to pull out what she needed but was cut off by a loud puff of white smoke as the bag was sent crashing down into the floor leaving a  small pile of what was left in the bag.

Piper and Davis stopped what they were doing at looked over to her getting up form the couch.

"Oh-" Piper groaned seeing May covered in flour from head to toe, her hair was sprayed with white powdered and so was her black shirt which had now turned halfly white from it  along with her pants and shoes and skin.

May shook her head getting what she could out of her hair.

"You alright May?" Davis asked looking at the older women

"Who, thought it was a good idea to put flour on top of the fri--." She started to ask ignore Davis somewhat, before Jemma came bursting in the kitchen, tablet in hand and yelling.

"HA, I GOT YOU DAIS--oh bloody hell..." She yelled at first but then realized how it was. It was May, wrong person.

Bobbi and Hunter heard about the commotion and came out of their room rubbing their eyes tiredly. 

"What the hell--WHAT THE HELL?!!" Hunter said rubbing his eyes beforehand spotting the crime of the scene.

May covered in flour head to toe.

May was quite for a few moments while Jemma rambled on.

"May!! I'm sorry! It was meant for daisy!!" She tried to explain before she was now fearing her life.

Bobbi and Hunter took a step closer into the situation just in case something happened, May looked like she was mildly going to attack the poor scientist. 

"Jemma...Anne...Fitzsimmons." She said slowly looking at the young women who was fearing for her life and now still and a stick.

Before she knew it Jemma dropped the tablet caught by Hunter who was nearby and ran like hell away from the crime scene. Once May saw her boost off she ran after her leaving a trail of flour behin her.

Jemma shrieked out loud, running through the halls past Coulson's office. Coulson heard her scream and immediately opened the door to go down but when he saw Jemma running as fast as she could shrieking followed by May who was not far behind covered in flour with a trail following her. He followed them downstairs as Jemma leaped from some steps and May fasted walked down them.

Jemma's shriek got everyone's attention into the lounge as she ran over the couch and May followed her Into the lab where she slide under a table running around her workspace and then running around Fitz's before bolting out of there back in the kitchen on the opposite side of the island and May on the other and she stopped. She was toasted now.

"Okay, I need an explanation. Now." Coulson order looking at their commander and their biochemist on each end of the island in the kitchen.

"I put flour on top of the fridge to get back and Daisy for what she did last night. But seems like May got to it first!!!" She shrieked, explaining the situation and looking at May not breaking eye contact for a fear of sudden attack.

Daisy looked empty-headed as her face went white. Fearing now this was partly her fault as well but not entirely.

"I-" Coulson started,"Well, First May don't kill her we need her, and two what did you do to Jemma Daisy?" Coulson asked turning to the young Inhuman who stood and still and a pole.

"I spilled the green stuff into the blue stuff mixed with the purple and yellow stuff and it went boom." Daisy said trying to remember what happened exactly.

"What?" He questioned 

"I don't know, science isn't my specialty." Daisy shrugged looking back to the two still moving around the island.

"Jemma stay there as long as you can, again Melinda don't kill her." He said using her first Name this time and a slight warning.

Jemma then bolted down the hallway she that was nearby and Mya went down the other side. Coulson took a minute before he realized something bad.

"Wait, THOSE TWO ARE CONNECTED! Oh lord--" Coulson cried out chasing after May and Daisy went after Jemma.

"Does this happen a lot?" Piper asked, piper had been gone for a long time as well as Davis and Along with Bobbi+Hunter.

"Yep,Daisy does something pissing one of them off and it leads to broken windows and a goose chase." Elena nodded handing her head low before Jemma came out the hallway with her cheeks rosy and tripping on the couch backwards slamming back first onto the couch and May launched at her. 

Coulson and Daisy panted kneeling on their knees catching their breaths.

"MELINDA." Coulson called out before they heared a fit of giggles which turned into a burst of laughing and wheezing.

They all looked over to May ticking Jemma in her ticklish stops, which consisted her stomach, neck, sides, ear, and surprisingly the behind of the crook of her leg where her knee wasn't at.

Jemma squirmed dying of laughter trying to get out of May's string grip and squealing.

"M----May!!! Stop!!" She laughed tears rolling down her cheeks as she dug her neck in more to stop May's fingers skimming across her skin.

"You're getting three hours of training after this. Agent Simmons." May said jokingly but also slightly serious.

Jemma had started to train about five months ago and her prices was going good. She'd been doing basic combat skills nothing to out of the extreme for her to do. Besides combat wasn't really her strongest suit but May thought it'd be best if she didn't reply on a weapon often in fighting.

May then stopped helping Jemma get up frimthe couch who was now also covered in flour form May. May looked around on the floor seeing the trial of flour.

"You already know the drill Simmons. I'm going to go shower, again--"May said pointing to the flour trail made by her but technically speaking if Jemma never put that up there she wouldn't have made such a mess. There wasn't a lot of flour, just small powered trail around but it still was pretty obvious.

"Yes mom" Jemma joked patting herself down from the flour taking most of it off. She would need another show as well. Jemma felt kind aback that May was going t shower twice, but she was going to as well. Even is even she guessed

The rest she gone back to what they were doing, from the commotion they made a scene.

"Come her poptart." May said pulling her into a hug and then letting go after a moment walking to her room.

Jemma smiled.

Guess some things are inevitable.

:-:

Whatcha think about some Daughter-moments between May and Jemma??:D