|~ chapter 1 ~ |

''Should i wear the horrible pink attractive shirt that says, im cool and attractive?'' or the black amazing shirt that means to leave me alone.''  i muttered staring at myself in the mirror, yes i tend to talk to myself sometimes, but i guess im over thinking. enough about that. ''Black shirt it is'' i muttered putting it on before heading down stairs to see my father, marcus moreno cracking eggs in a bowl, with egg shells. ur probably wondering, yes i am marcus moreno's kid, and you might think im cool because i have super powers or something, but its the complete oppisite, im powerless. thats why im sent to a school with the normal kids, though everybody asks me if i have powers, i don't, i always keep telling them im powerless but they think im lying, and have powers. again enough about me. i was currently writing something when the teacher told me i had to be picked up early for some reason, when i walked out i saw people in black suits with a golden H badge, must be people for the heroics or something, i huffed, and sat down in the car. i heard something about aliens, just as i was about to ask something, they pulled the window so i couldn't over hear, how rude.  i was soon led into the building by a woman named, ms granada? i think, yeah ms granada. i was nervous, cause being powerless, would probably make the other children laugh at me, fidgeting with my hands, the iron door opened, revealing some children in desks doing their studies, before their attention turned to me. ''Children, this is missy, she will be joinning you in ur studies today.'' announced ms granada. before she turned and walked out the room, sheesh how can a women even run with those high heels? i thought. 

I was soon introduced to the students by a guy named wheels. hes pretty nice if i must say, though soon i  saw A young boy who appeared to be my age possibly a year older. turns out he had all the powers. i was shocked yet show it, crossing my arms over my chest i glanced him raising an eyebrow. ''So new girl whats ur super power..'' uhh, so with the whole powers thing-'' you don't have any powers.'' he finished for me. everybody looked at me in shock. '' ur powerless..?'' wheels asked..' ''whatever.'' i turned hair flipping as i sat down listening to the news.