| book 2 chapter 1 |

theres a tiny inch of smut hinted in this chapter. hope u can handle it. anyways enjoy. sorry i haven't been updating much guys i promised to update this book as quick as i can.

-luna -

missy pov

Here we go again. I thought. Hello again guys my name is missy moreno. i am marcus morenos kid. I just saved the world from some aliens. and from a friend named Ojo. but enough About that, did i ever tell you i had powers? anyways enough about that.

I wake up to my annoying alarm clock that very morning, and i shut it off, getting up i get ready to go to School with the normal kids. and here i was helping a kid get a ball for their game. I took the ball down. and they said thank you. till i saw the heroics people come in telling me to come with them. here we go again another adventure thats about to begin. They opened the car door. i saw wild card sitting there. he waved at me. I waved back with a smile before sitting down next to him. ''Whats going on now?'' i whispered. '' They are calling the heroics on another mission to investigate what happened in the woods last night. appearently somebody reported seeing somebody in the woods. so they are gonna see what it is. '' i nodded And bit my lip deep in thought.i snapped out of my thoughts when i felt something on my thigh. I turned When i felt a hand rub my panties. I tried not to moan, before we knew it we arrived at the head quarters. I smiled and wild card wrapped an arm around my shoulders as we walked inside.