|~ Chapter 3 ~|

................................................................................................................................................................

I was walking behind wild card. to the training grounds, I took a deep breath and was on a zipline thing connected to pilars. my knees started wobbling. ''Nope no not for me!'' as i struggled to get off. i soon sat down, watching everybody train. sighing i walked away. sitting on a swing, before my grandmother came up to me, as i talked to her about my problems, she smiled and told me it would be okay, i thanked her hugging her before sitting down to eat a snack with the others, i soon gasped seein the alien ship, ''how did they find us to fast.'' i think i know how.'' wheels muttered grabbing my bracelet.'' we need to put this away so they don't track us anymore, thank you missy's grandmother. everybody said before going through a secret passageway that lead out another direction, i hugged my grandmother before following the others in the passage way. they caught me. everybody else walked ahead as me and wild card stayed back, we heard strange noises. i backed up behind wild card, gripping his arm in fear.  we all gasped. seeing what it was. '' stay quiet''  i whispered.

~ Cliff hanger! ~

Sorry this chapter is short i promise i will make the next chapter longer

-jesse