🎵WELCOME🎵

Welcome back after so long! How have you all been? And how was 2020 for all of you? It must have been hectic for most of us, but lets hope that this year of 2021 is different. Lets hope for good changes and better opportunities in this new year! 

And thats why we have brought you another competition for this year, Billboard Novel Awards 2021!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Last year, things hadn't been done very well, so we decided to change a few things. We hope that this year we wont lack behind on anything and will make a better competition for you all to compete.  But before that, we would like to introduce you to our team. 

🎶Firstly,  @Zohara_khan , your Host, (You know as Young_devils) and maker of Billboard Novel Awards on Wattpad.

🎶 Secondly,  @Jlynreads , Graphic designer and co host.

🎶 Thirdly, @Zohara_khan , Judge.

🎶 @poison_rose2 , Judge.

🎶 @fearknightfantasy , Judge.

🎶 @harnessthelight , Judge.

As you can see, four judges are already chosen. After last years competition,  we have learnt better than to trust just anybody to judge the stories. And its not just because they ghosted out, but because some judges had chosen a specific genre to judge because someone they know was the participant and they wanted to make them win. Some participants also had made seperate accounts in order to judge their own story. 

This wont be happening this year, for we have our own team. And since we are in the topic of changes, we would also like to let you know that there are more changes to come, which you will find in the coming chapters. 

That will be all.

Your Host, 

Young_devils

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵