🎵CATIGORIES🎵

The following are the catigories you can choose. 

🎶 Favorite Plot                                 (0/7)

🎶 Favorite plot twist                       (0/7)

🎶 Favorite protagonist                   (0/7)

🎶 Favorite antagonist                     (0/7)

🎶 Favorite female character         (0/7)

🎶 Favorite male character             (0/7)

🎶 Favorite scene stealer                 (0/7)

🎵 The golden categories:

🎶 Story that made you cry            (0/7)

🎶 Most Influential story                  (0/7)

🎵Chosen by judges:

🎶 Story of the year

🎶 Writer of the year

The following are the categories and you are free to choose whichever you want.  But remember,  one story can be nominated in four of the above categories but only one among the golden categories.  Chosen by judges category will be chosen by the judges so participants must not apply for that.

For example , Favorite plot: In The Name Of The Stars.  Favorite protagonist: Lee Son Hee from In The Name Of The Stars.  Favorite male character: Suk Eun Ho from In The Name Of The Stars. Favorite Female Character: Kwon Shinwa from In The Name Of The Stars. 

And one from the golden category example,  Story that made you cry: In The Name Of The Stars. 

There will only be seven etries accepted, which means one winner from each category. There will be no ranks, just runner ups and one winner.

If you still have questions,  then DM us and we will explain you.  And yes, please dont send your form HERE, but in your respected category page. Forms sent here will not be accepted after one warning.

That will be all.

Your Host, 

@young_devils

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵