3.

Jisung's Pov.

"Wake up" someone whispers into my ear.

I stir around and nuzzle my face into Minho's chest. Sure I may not be that fond of him, but he makes an excellent body sized pillow, warm and safe.

"Jisung you have school."

"Please don't make me go, I feel sick" I say half asleep.

"I told you to put on a jacket, you put this onto yourself, now deal with it."

"You know, if you're gonna become my step dad soon you're gonna have to learn how to have some fatherly love. I'm sick, where is your concern?"

He sighs and sits up on his elbows, hovering over me a bit.

"Awwweeee! My poor baby is sick because he didn't listen to daddy when daddy said to put on a jacket! Humph!"

"Shut up."

"You wanted me to act all worried"

"Worried, not using this as excuse to use your daddy kink."

"I do not have a daddy kink"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Liar."

"I'm not a liar, if you don't believe me how about you find out for yourself." he smiles, our warm legs rubbing against eachother under the blanket.

I sigh and think to myself. This is my mother's fiancé, he is an attractive man and my mother has been hitting some nerves lately......again he is handsome and sure is a good cuddler. Do I really want to put myself in this situation? Yes. Why? Cause I hate my mother and at the end of the day he did kinda come for a kid which would be me, except I'm a teen.

"Again, this isn't so father like" I say, looking at him in the eye.

He runs his hand over my shoulders and up to the back of my neck.

"School."

"So you're telling me that he is being touchy?" Hyunjin whispers.

Hyunjin was another one of my friends, one of the most manipulative people I know, in a good way of course. He manages to finesse about everything he wants without severely damaging one's life. That's if you get on his bad side of course. He screams, gay model who will take your husband even tho you have 5 children with him, 2 dogs, and a mansion.

"Yeah, I don't really like him. But I admit that he is an attractive man who has a sense of humor. "

"So are you gonna sleep with him?"

"What? Of course not, I have known him for 2 days."

"Yeah 2, and on day 1 you both stood out on your balcony and smoked together, you even shared cigarettes Jisung! You also said he was hugging you!"

"We cuddled together all night long as well." I add my fuel to the flame.

"In 1 day Jisung?! Do you know how long it took for Seungmin to even let me stand closer than 5 feet next to him?"

I hum and put a piece of gum in my mouth.

After a much longer day than others, school ends. I get up from my desk and stretch like a cat. My head was pounding with a headache, my nose felt stuffy, and my body was hit with multiple waves of chills. I told that asshole that I didn't want to go to school today.

I grumpily grab my bag and walk out of the school. I spot Mr. Daddy Kink leaning against his car with a lung disease stick between his fingers, flaunting his shiny car and good looks. Multiple students were whispering, getting louder when Minho raises his hand, waving at me to come over.