The start of everything

One day kakashi went for a walk around the village.When he was walking around while reading his book he stopped everything he was doing,he turned around and looked at this beautiful lady that was casually buying apples.Kakashi just couldn't stop looking at her cause he was so impressed by her beauty,at some point the beautiful lady felt someone staring at her,when she turns around to see who's staring at her she notices kakashi, right away their eyes met with each other and made the lady's apples fall on the floor,Kakashi steps forward to help her pick her apples up.

"here let me help you" says kakashi to the beautiful lady, "thank you ,I'm sorry for wasting your time im a little clumsy sometimes" says the lady. "no its ok don't worry about that,but my name is kakashi what's your name?", "my name is Aurora nice to meet you kakashi" Aurora says while her cheeks are getting pink. "Hmm Aurora..that's a beautiful name,well Aurora I think you're very beautiful and will it be rude enough of me to tell you to come with me for a walk around the village while you tell me about yourself?", "well thank you kakashi (says while her cheeks are getting even more pink) and id love to go on a walk with you"

Kakashi and Aurora walked around the village for 1 hour while talking about themselves until it got dark outside and kakashi invited to Aurora to his apartment...