The opposite in the closet

Dream didn't know what he was doing. He jumped in a portal and found himself in the same world. But something was off. Bad looked different.

 But he noticed he wasn't the only one. The team were different... He looked at himself. He was wearing Nightmare's jacket and mask. 

Can it be....?

"Is he okay?"

"He's probably having a nightmare."

He opened his eyes. He was lying on his bed. In the side of his bed, he saw George and Y/N looking at him worriedly. He looked around his room. No sign of his opposite. Nightmare must be hiding, he thought.

"Dream, are you ok?" Y/N asked. "You were sweating all over."

"I'm fine. Don't worry." Dream said. George looked at him with suspicion. "Well, all right. We'll wait for you downstairs." George said. George and Y/N went to the door and Dream heard Y/N muttering something. He caught the words "He'll be okay".

"Are they gone?" a voice from the closet called.

"Yeah. You can come out now." Dream called back.

The man in the closet came out. He was wearing a red jacket and a dark mask with a frown in it. It was Nightmare. Dream met him in one of his manhunts. 

"When are you gonna tell them anyway?" Nightmare asked. "When it's the perfect time to tell them." Dream said. Nightmare has been asking him the same question every time for the past few months. He was sick of hiding when someone came in the room and wanted to show himself to the others. Dream asked Night, "Hey Night, is it normal for me to dream about what you were doing?". "No. Why?" Nightmare responded. Dream told him about what he saw in his dream. "It must've been some sort of connection we had..." Nightmare said. Suddenly... 

"Dream? We're going to the park. Wanna come?" Bad called from downstairs.

"Sure! Let me change." Dream called. Nightmare went in Dream's head and Dream wore his mask. 

"Don't let anyone see you." Dream said. Nightmare said from his head "Don't worry, Dream. They won't."

He didn't know Nightmare was up to something.