Kokichi's note

Dear Diary

the only things left of kokichi I have are his scarf and a note that I never read because it hurts so much. As the days turned to weeks that have turned to months then years, I felt the need to open it. I've been drawn to it, curious. I don't know what to do. I want to read it but what if it was something bad about me, or worse, a note saying he wanted to die himself because he liked someone already dead. But what if what something saying he loved me and died for my safety. It hurts. I feel like I'm in the Pandora's Box situation. I don't know how to decide what I want. I'm gonna go crazy. Maki tried to help me get over it, but it hurt worse. I know Himiko and Maki are concerned for my mental and physical health as it's clear I've been eating less and not getting any sleep. I can't leave the house without his scarf. some DICE members confronted me after seeing me wearing it while going to get food for the girls and I. I had to tell them what happened to their leader and friend. I had originally assumed that Kokichi's moms told them, but I was wrong. They told me that they haven't seen any of Kokichi's family, other than his cousin, Byakuya Togami, who didn't know himself. I had decided to find Togami and tell him. when I did he yelled at me asking who I am at first, when I told him I knew Kokichi and what happened to him, he stopped and asked where he went. when I told him Kokichi died in the killing game, Togami's face went pale, after a minute he asked to keep in contact to tell him more of the story later as he and his boyfriend, Makoto Naegi, were busy with the Future Foundation. we exchanged numbers and I went home, still thinking of the note.

                                                                                                                                                              -Shuichi Saihara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N sorry it took so long, but I added, the next chapter will be the choice, after will be what the note says -OR- his explaining to Togami depending the choice I go with. total words: 370