- 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 ¹

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒
⤹⋆ 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚

𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍

it was weird. her dream was far from what she'd ever dreamt of before. the girl was running away in her dream that night.

she didn't know why she was running, but she was and she was panicked. all she could remember from the moment in which she knew she was running was looking at her phone.

maybe she saw something she didn't like? or she heard news of something? maybe she was just really out of shape and nothing really bad was actually happening.

aiko had no idea because she couldn't remember any big before then. she was just running.

though, when she woke up in a sweaty panicked state, she was able to remember it all.

she was receiving a ton of hate for being the only female member and it was effecting her health; the hate comments caused her to feel panicked which explained why she was running in her dream.

to escape reality.

she had always feared being an idol who got a lot of hate and nobody liked her... that was one of her biggest fears walking into big hit on her first day as a trainee.

sitting up in bed, she could feel her pajama shirt sticking to her back because of all the sweat her body had been producing.

with droplets of sweat falling from loose strands of hair, the girl got up from her bed as quiet as possible as to not wake up any of her members and walked out into the kitchen to sit and calm down with a glass of water.

she sat in the dark, only source of light coming from above the stove top that had a dimmed light switched on.

"ko?" aiko jumped at the whisper from behind her.

a hand flying to her chest in shock, the girl turned around to be face to face with the one and only, yang jungwon.

"dude, you scared me." she casually said but in a whisper shout.

"hm? oh, sorry? what are you doing out here?" jungwon tiredly asked.

minutes prior, he had been awoken by the sounds of aiko's panicked breathing and when he heard her getting up from bed, he also did his best to escape the room without awakening any of the hyungs + riki- who was a heavy sleeper regardless, so he wasn't too concerned.

"oh.. i just had a bad dream." aiko replied simply. not wanting to elaborate.

"what about?" jungwon asked, taking a seat next to her at the kitchen island.

the simple look that jungwon received from the younger girl, he knew she wasn't going to tell; he didn't mind.

"you want me to make you something to eat?" he changed the topic. seeing as the boy had been woken up by the sounds of aiko's panicked state, he knew something was bothering her otherwise she wouldn't have had the frown on her face and furrowed eyebrows.