vote and comment !!

愛子

early may, 2020

"honestly, you'll be fine. you may quite literally be the only female there,, but you'll be fine." aiko breathed, nervously fidgeting with her fingers as she walked the trail of the woods that led to the building that was placed dead center of the woods by herself.

i-land.

"why is this kinda sketchy though?" she laughed to herself a little at her comment.

"heol~ is that actually a girl?" rain and zico both gasped in shock. "bang sihyuk-ssi? did you really add a female trainee?" zico asked the man himself; wondering why in the world sihyuk would add a female trainee into a pit with all male trainees.

"i did." sihyuk replied simply. "she's been training for five years now, one of my longest training trainees yet. i wanted to challenge her to see if she could make it.. she has the talent and endurance."

━━a few weeks ago

"—we would like you to join our upcoming survival show, i-land." sihyuk announced to aiko the day he'd called her to his office.

"what is.. it?"

"i'm sure you're aware of what survival shows are, but i-land is where you and a bunch of other trainees will compete and at the end, there will be a final debut line up. what do you say?" he explained.

"what if i don't make it?" she asked. "will i lose my chance at being a trainee under your label and be sent home? or will i be able to continue training?"

"if you don't make it... you'll still be allowed to train under my label, yes. but, whether you make debut or not will not be determined until more training."

spending five minutes in silence, aiko weighed her options.

she's been training since she was 10.. she's 15 now.

she may never get this chance again- besides, what if she actually makes it?

and if she failed, she'll have to try harder next time.

she never could turn down a challenge if she was offered a chance to take it.

"i'll join."

sihyuk's eyes lit up, "really? okay. but i must warn you... you will be surrounded by male trainees. is that okay?"

"i-" she had to think. 'surrounded by male trainees' ? what did that mean?

"as in....?"
"you may be the only female trainee." sihyuk nodded.

"it wouldn't make much of a difference since i'm just about the only female trainee training here at the company. besides, you know it as much as i do, this may be my only chance at achieving my dream. i'll go." aiko smiled at her boss.

-

"i wanted to see how well she would do. she has the potential." sihyuk told rain and zico.

approaching the large door of i-land, the girl wondered how she was supposed to get it open. "hm?" she questioned as she examined the door with large eyes. a creak was heard before it suddenly began opening on its own making the girl take a step back and gasp in shock. "oh! that scared me." she chuckled to herself quietly.

finally making it past the doors to i-land, she walked the hallways by herself which led her to the performance room- where all the other trainees were.