It's a Mystery

"It's a mystery... bum bum bum" Y/n giggled from off screen as Thomas sat on her sofa with hopscotch in his lap 

"what- what is this dance your doing right now? what- what is this?"

"I'm trying to be fun" she argues sitting beside him "Kill joy"

"Tell the people the activity today"

"Todays activity is... we are going to be opening mystery boxes I found on the internet" she smiled "some of them you may know some of them you may not. But we are going to open then and then look at the things and see if its A worth how much it costs. B if you'd want to get it regular so if you would actually buy a subscription to it. and C how good are the items like are you just gonna put them on a shelf and throw them away in a year kinda thing?"

"This seems like a odd video concept"

"You wanna come up with twice weekly content?"

".....no"

"Then shut the fuck up, and be my clickbait to hundred of thirteen year olds around the world" 

"You are really mean to me"

"You have sympathy cuddle bunny"

"I do. at least hopscotch loves me" he cooes cuddling hopscotch close to him

"Because you bring food and pets. she doesn't love you. she uses you for the apple treats you bring her"

"Don't break my reality that the bunnies love me. They do. Don't be mean to me"

"I will be mean. I will shatter your reality" she laughs "They use you. for food. for cuddles. they don't love you, they mooch off your food supply" 

"Why are you so mean to me?"

"Because your easy"