𝟏𝟎. 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄, my eyes shifting through the crowd. My eyes pass a clock quickly, then backtrack. 

It's been ten minutes since I told Astyrian to meet me. I have ten minutes to spare. 

Nodding to myself, I begin to start wandering around again, looking to pass the time. My dress rustles, softly brushing against other people's ankles,  when I feel a hand wrap around my wrist. I look behind my shoulder to see a blonde girl. 

She scowls at me.

I smirk at her and wrench my wrist from her grasp. "So, what's got your panties in a twist, babe?"

"Don't babe me. Who the fuck are you to Killua?"

I raise a brow and walk over to a lone table. Leaning against it, I face the blonde girl again. "I honestly don't know who you are, but frankly, I could care less about that boy right now."

The girl blinks once, then her face forms into an ugly frown. "Don't give me that bullshit," she snaps. "You were just talking to him earlier!" 

This time it's my turn to blink. "Huh?" I manage out. "Wait, lemme try to remember." 

The girl's jaw drops. "You're telling me that you don't remember me?"

I stop my thinking to smirk at her. "You're not all that important to me, baby. But, please. Introduce yourself to me again."

The girl's tongue sticks out at me for a second, before she crosses her arms across her neon yellow dress; who the fuck wears a neon yellow dress? 

"Lorelei," the girl finally says. "Lorelei Addams."

I nod. "Now gimme more time. I'm still trying to figure out who you are."

I start to think, before the memory appears in my mind again. I pop back up and look at Lorelei. "Oh! You're the girl who called me a slut, right?" I ask, piecing the memory back together. 

"Yes," she sniffs. "And I'm just here to remind you to stay the fuck away from Killua." 

I shrug nonchalantly. "I mean, I've already chosen that when he didn't even attempt to defend me from you. Although, I already know that I could beat you anytime in a fight. So sure. But don't blame me when you block out every female in his life and he comes back to me with his tail between his legs. Which he'll do soon enough; he's not going to keep dancing to your tune.

"So, don't worry, I'll stay the fuck away from him. I can't guarantee that he'll stay away from me, though. And when he comes running back to me, I have no intention of listening to all the bullshit those fake lips of yours just spouted. That's a lot of information, and I doubt you know what half of those words meant, but don't worry your ugly little head about it."