𝟏𝟏. 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄, we're met by a lone old woman who looks at us kindly through squinted eyes. 

"Hello, dears," she croaks, putting down her small, velveted book. "Are you alright? You look wet. Would you like some towels?" 

"Yes, please," I manage to say without laughing. Astyrian continues to poke and tickle me in the side. 

We had been wandering Yorknew City hand in hand for some time now. It is quite late, so most cafes were closed. Somehow, though, the pair of us had stumbled across this quaint old cafe. Or really, I had pointed it out and Astyrian had agreed almost immediately.

The whole time, me and Astyrian have been joking around and tickling each other, our laughter merging together into one harmony. 

Soon, the old lady comes back down, two fresh white towels in her grasp. She hands them to us, and we thank her profusely before we start drying each other off. 

"Keep your crown on, m'lady." He takes it off for a second and dries my hair, before putting it crookedly on my head once more.

I smile softly, then smirk. "Anything for you, m'lord."

Astyrian smirks back, then wraps his hands around my waist, hugging me. Butterflies sprout in my stomach. 

We hand the towels back to the kind old woman, who smiles gently at us.

"You can go sit down at that table." She points to a cute little table at the window of the cafe. "I'll go put these away and come get your orders. The menus are already on the table!" 

"Thank you, Granny." Astyrian bows, and I raise an eyebrow slightly. 

Am I going to ask him about this later? Yes.

The said boy tells me to go sit down, while he asks the old woman some things. I nod and pull out a chair, sitting down. As I wait for the brunette, I take in the cafe some more, drinking in the pleasant aesthetic. 

There were many plants around, making the cafe smell great. Soft pastel yellow lights stream through lightbulbs and cast heavenly glows upon each person. It's a wonder that more people haven't discovered this place.

Soon, Astyrian sits down in front of me. I take that as a sign to pick up a menu. I quickly scan it. I'm not that hungry, so I pick out an all-time favourite, Sprite, and a (muffin flavour) muffin.

Astyrian blanches. "That your favourite drink?"

I nod happily, but it's dampered when Astyrian replies with, "That's disgusting. (Disgusting drink) is the best."

My jaw drops. "Excuse me? That's . . . eww!" 

I open my mouth and stick out my tongue, pointing a finger into my mouth. Astyrian laughs lightly, and I blush a little. I instantly cup my cheeks with my hands, leaning my elbows on the small table between us.