Chapter 17: Meeting Jonathan

MADDISON'S POV

It was now Saturday and we were planning to have a night out. We're going to the club near the beach and luckily, it was owned by one of our new best mates. Her name is Jaq. I met her at an ice cream shop on a rainy day. We were both alone so I approached her and we talked for a little while and ate ice cream. The next day, we hang out at the beach, I watched her surf and then I introduced her to Alexander, Jorge, Gianna, Alesha and Rodrick. I guess they all loved them.

Oh yeah, did I mention that Jorge's cousin is amazing? She is so cool! Like capital C-O-O-L! She owns like all of Pastry's sandals and shoes. Jorge has a pretty cool cousin. And yeah Luke. He's a nice guy, but he doesn't have patience. I hate guys like that. They really get into my nerves. But, I don't hate Luke or something.

So, I took a shower, I got my waist shorts and a coral colored shirt. I put on my black vans and went out to find my superhero (:

I was now walking for 5 minutes when someone bumped into me. I looked up and I saw a boy. He was taller than me. He had brown hair which was styled right ways. He had blue eyes and tan skin. He smiled at me and his pearly white teeth showed up.

"Hey. I-uh-sorry 'bout that pretty." He said.

"Uhm yeah. It's alright. Sorry." I replied.

"My names Jonathan. " He said offering his hand. I took it and said. "Maddison. Maddi for short."

"Uh. Maddison. See ya around pretty." He said walking away and he shot me a wink. Okay, is he serious? Geez.

I arrived at Alexander's house and rang the doorbell. It took some seconds before Alex got out and gave me a bone-crushing hug. I gotta admit, his hugs are the best (:

"Hey. I missed you." He said when we pulled away.

"Pssssh. C'mon Alex, you tell me that like everyday." I said as I walked inside.

"But it's true!" Alex whinned.

"Yeah right." I said as I sat on the couch. He sat beside me and took my hand, emptying the spaces between them. He puts his free hand on my shoulder and I put mine on his torso. I put my head on his chest and we laid back.

"I like to stay like this forever." Alex said whispering.

"Uh-no you're not!" I said getting up.

"Why not babe? Am I making you feel uncomfortable?" He asked me. I shook my head no and he stood up, walking over to me. "Then what's the matter babe?" He asked again. His soothing voice made me jump over him and hugged him tightly. He was shock at first but he hugged me back. He set me down and placed a strand of hair behind my ear .

"I just need you to help me." I said smiling cheekily.

"No way!" He yelled. I just kept on smiling cheekily 'cause he know what I meant. 'SHOPPING!'

**

We are now here at the mall. I started to stroll around and got inside Ever New. I searched over for a sun dress to wear tonight.

After minutes of searching, I finally found one. It was a sun dress that is a V-neck. A very dark shade of blue in color. It had some orange flower patterns on it and had really cute skirt ruffles and plates.

I went to the dressing room and tried it on. It was perfect. I went out and bought it. I saw Alex sigh in relief. I laughed at him and kissed his cheek.

Alex walked me home and we started getting ready.

(A/N: Sorry for this short update. I promise to make the next chappie longer.

So, who do you think this Jonathan guy is? We'll find out on my next update (:

Don't forget to vote and comment! Love you guys!

Stay INCREDIBLE!)