Chapter 19: From:Aunt Grace

ALEXANDER'S POV

This past few months were amazing. Me and Jonathan soon became best mates. Well he's also Maddi's bestfriend. But, we really had a great time together.

I was walking to the kitchen when suddenly, there was a knock on the front door. I turned around and walked to the door. As soon as I opened it, the mailman was there. He gave me a letter and made me sign some things. After I closed the door, I plopped to the couch and started reading the letter.

It was from my Aunt Grace in England.

It said that I was invited at a known University called, University of Oxford in England. It states there that I've been invited as an exchange student, cause I've passed the requirements. It also states that the Medicine course at Oxford provides a well-rounded intellectual training with particular emphasis on the basic science research that underpins medicine-it really suits me, since I'm a student in Medicine.

I couldn't believe what I just read. My dream is finally coming true. But, it's also bad news since I'll be leaving Maddi. I'm going to miss her a lot.  But it's gonna be harder for her. Well Maddi deserves the truth also. I'm gonna have to tell her even though it hurts me and her. After all the truth hurts.

So I took a shower, ate breakfast and left. On the way to Maddi house, I was practicing the things that I was gonna say to her. It has to be perfect for her to understand.

I reached for the doorbell with the letter in my hand. As soon as I was about to press it, the door opened and there revealed Maddi with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey babe, why ya here?" She asked me leading the way to the backyard. Once we got there, she offered an empty seat beside her on the swing. I sat beside her and cleared my throat. She motioned for me to talk and I began speaking.

"Uh-I have something to tell you." I said and she nodded. "I'm uh-er-going to E-E-Eng-" I started stuttering but then she cut me off and yelled. "Spit it out!"

"I'm going to alright? I'm going to English school?" I said confused.

"God! Is that all? Your so stupid! Ugh!" She replied putting her hands on her face and walking inside the house. I smiled to myself and then frowned. I guess my heartbreaking news has to wait.

(A/N: Hey! Sorry for the short update (: schedule's not running smoothly. I'll update soon though.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks (:

Stay INCREDIBLE (: )