Devil's game

He pressed the knife against her throat and whispered,

"Don't tell me you don't fear me ever again".

The threat made her gulp as she felt a shiver run down her spine. To say she was turned on by his dominance was an understatement.

They remained in that position for some time with her pressed against the stool used for torture, and him standing closely behind it.
Nothing but their harsh breaths were to be heard.

The lights were dimmed as it was late in the afternoon. That meant nobody would suspect nor hear and see anything. Sweeney smirked devilishly.

With no time for her to as much as flinch, he suddenly stepped back and walked around the chair until he came to a stop in front of the fair maiden. He placed his hands onto the armchairs and leaned down.

Suddenly, the men was so close to her own face, Nellie closed her eyes and held her breath. Just as she thought their lips would touch, he changed his directions and moved his lips to her ear. Mr. Todd wasted no sweet time and licked a long, yet slow trail from her ear to her neck.

The young woman's breathing turned into a heavy swallow. She could feel everything she's never felt before.

Fire. Desire. Passion. Want. Love.

She pressed her eyes tighter together as the stupid thought rushed through her mind. Love. She knew he wasn't capable of loving her. This was simply for his entertainment and she'd curse herself if not giving in to his desire.

Deep in thought, Nellie didn't notice the raven haired men stopped worshiping her neck until she opened her eyes and saw him just curiosity looking at her.

She patiently waited for the next of his moves. The hunger in her eyes were obvious and so Sweeney moved forward and connected their lips in a passionate kiss.
Mrs. Lovett felt stars exploding behind her eyelids. Never before has she kissed someone because she wanted it. But this, this was better than the best description of any book.

The young woman moaned and her opposite took that as an invite to slide his long and hot tongue along to dance with hers.
As hard as it was to admit it, he actually enjoyed himself immensely. The feeling of this beautiful woman holding onto him and tasting her cinnamon like taste was enough to make his trousers strain. He pulled back for only a second to pick her up and lay her on the floor.

As gently as it was, it would have to stop soon. Sweeney was getting impatient as the bulge in his trousers started hurting. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and used his tie to bound her hands together. Once it was done, he took a moment to slide his fingers over her small and soft ones. A small smile formed on his face as he looked at the woman beneath.

Deciding it was wise to go on, Sweeney peeled the dress off of his companion's body and slowly undid Nellie's corset and pulled it off completely. Not being able to help it, a low moan escaped his throat as he looked over his woman's body.

"Sweeney", she moaned out loud, "please, I need you".

That was all ist took for him to undress himself bare.

He sat on his knees and gently rubbed the woman's boobs. She arched her back into him and he leaned down to suck one of her nipples into his mouth. It was a burden for Nellie to have her hands tied over her head, as she wished for nothing more than to be able to touch him as he pleasured her.

"Nell, I need your consent", he breathed out when he pulled back. Mrs. Lovett looked deeply into his eyes and nodded.

"Take me. Me yourself my first".