Prologue: The Gun...But The Trigger?

"All Ursusians should be proud of their nation and emperor."

That was the national phrase that Ursus had...but, what exactly should they be proud of? 

The Nation? The Emperor? The Royals? 

All of those are power-hungry savages, who will do anything, to get to the top. They will lie, to get what they want. They will kill, to claim that they are the strongest. And they will act as friends, just to backstab you, once you are no use to them.

All of those use the power that they hold and abuse it in any way possible. To create laws and order, that will only benefit them. To control the weak who has no way to fight back. To let the Infected be a scapegoat for their actions.

All of those are a joke...to Terra.

So please tell me...what the f*ck should Ursusians be proud of?  

Perhaps, Ursusians are proud, because of the stupidity and selfish minds that are in their head. 

The minds, that only aim for more power and more authority, for themselves.

Svetlana giggled crazily as he came up with a solution to the problem. Maybe, if he blasted the brains of every authority with his Mosin Nagant, then Ursus can become a better place.

That's it! Kill everyone, who only cares about power! If they disappeared from Terra, it will definitely-

...

...

...

But...

What will killing do? What will it accomplish? If death really did work, then Ursusians should have already learned their lesson. In fact, they should have learned it a long time ago.

...

And...

Her promise.

'Darling, please promise mother that you will only use your rifle to protect. Never to kill.'

Don't...become your father.

Please, Svetlana.'

He won't break it. Her mother's last words. 

Her last promise. 

...

He won't break it.

...

He can't break it.

...

...

...

He broke it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------