SIX

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀 as she sat down next to her sister, who was still intact which was a good sign for both Petrova sisters

𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀 as she sat down next to her sister, who was still intact which was a good sign for both Petrova sisters. "Nik please" she mumbled and he couldn't resist but do what she commands, "Fine, Katerina come here" just as he says that he gained Stefan's and Angel's attention.

He then bites her wrist which makes Katherine shriek and Angel stand up in worry. "Nik" she warns, he rolls his eyes as he bites his own wrist, and feeds his blood to the oldest Petrova which helped cure the nasty werewolf bite she had. "You want your cure? there it is" his British accent came out along with his famous smirk "Your blood is the cure" Stefan states in awe.

"Gotta love Mother Nature" he mocks before walking towards the youngest Salvatore and he puts his hand on his shoulder "Now...Let's talk, you and I" he smirks before turning around to look at his beloved Petrova, who had her eyebrow raised as a sign that she knew something.

꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂꧁꧂ ꧁

Klaus is squeezing a knife blade tightly, and blood is pouring from his hand into a vial. Stefan is looking at him. Katherine is in retreat, looking at them and Angel had gotten comfortable clothes and was sitten down on the kitchen counter. "There it is. You want to save your brother? How 'bout a decade-long bender? And I have big plans for you when we leave this town" he bargains.

"I'm not like that anymore," Stefan says denying his deal with a shake of his head, Klaus only smirks to then start tilting the vial to where the sink is "Well, that's too bad. You would have made a hell of a wingman." the blood from the vial starts pouring in the sink which makes Angela grab his hand and shout a little "Wait" which caught both men and Katherine's attention.

"What if I come along? will that help a bit?" she says hopefully, "We'll love, you coming with us was already part of the deal but know that you would go willingly then yes" he says softly, he then throws a blood bag at Stefan who had agreed to him coming along, "I want you to join me for a drink." he says to the pour both him and Angel a glass of blood.

"Finish it. All of it. You do everything I say, and I save your brother. That's the deal.", he says watching how Stefan finished the blood bag, he then throws him another bag "Again." he says with a smirk before looking at Angel who was talking with Katherine.

꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂ ꧁

There are four emptied blood bags on the floor. Stefan is sitting on the floor finishing drinking one. He grunts, and looks up at Klaus who is standing nearby. "You're very cooperative. It's almost as if you're enjoying it" he mocks and he then throws another blood bag on the floor next to him, Stefan shakes his head "No more. Not until you give me the cure".

Klaus shakes his head this time "Not until we make a deal. It's your choice, Stefan. You can either remain here living your life in Mystic Falls, or you can embrace what you truly are, leave town with me, and save your brother's life." he crouches while mockingly hangs the blood bag in front of Stefan's face who hungrily snatches the bag.

"That's the spirit", he smirks while standing up and going towards both Bulgarian beauties, "Sweetheart, Katerina.." he calls catching both girl's attention "Yes?" Angel asks while getting closer to the newly turned hybrid, "Take this over to Damon and come right back. Both of you" he smirks while looking at Angela who smiles knowingly, he was letting Kat free for now. Angelica takes the vial and vamp-speed along with Katherine towards the Salvatore house.

꧂ ꧁꧂ ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂ ꧁

"You should have met me in 1864. You would have liked me.", Angel hears the weak voice of Damon as they arrive, her heart broke at the weak sound, she hurriedly went to Damon's room and she sees Elena and Damon in bed, she sees Elena raise her head to look at him.

"I like you now. Just the way you are. " and Damon closes his eyes at that sentence Angel then sees Elena leaning in and she hesitates to stop it but she does.

"Damon!" She shouts rushing to his side which makes him open his eyes "Angel" he whispers with a small smile, "I thought you were dead." the three of them turn to Katherine and Elena quickly responds "I was ".

Damon then says "You got free" and Kath nods with a small smile "Yep. Finally," she says giving the cure to Angelica who opens it and gently tilts Damon's head for him to drink while giving him forehead kisses ignoring the small sweat drops on him.

"Where's Stefan?" Elena then asks Both Petrova's look at Elena " Are you sure you care?" Katherine mocks "Where is he?" Elena demands which made both of them roll their eyes but Angel ignores her to then but her attention on Damon who was already looking at her. she mutters sweet nothings to him while stocking his hair.

"He's paying for this, along with my sister" she announces making Damon then look from both doppelgangers to his ex-lover with his eyebrows furrowed "None of it was nor is your fault, Dame" she reassures before kissing him on the nose and vamp-speeding with Katherine out of there, both going different directions.