𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

1490

1490

An enchanting beautiful women that looked like not older than 18,had the ability to get what she wanted when she wanted but of course all that ability was used by her enchanting face and body.

That was Angelica Petrova,little sister of the so famous Katherine Pierce or should i say Katerina Petrova.

Katherine would always have a soft spot for her beautiful and charming baby sister,they used to do everything together united as one .

But then when the time came,Katerina got pregnant at such a young age .

That made her father disgusted of his own daughter as she had gotten a baby before wed.

And after 9 months ,Katerina gave birth to a wonderful babygirl.

She didnt have enough time to even hold her baby daughter as their father had taken the baby out of their mother's grasp. Not letting anyone get close to him .

And the Katerina fleed away,along with the beautiful Angelica by her side as promised

United as one

Then in 1492

They arrived upon a beautiful place and Katerina had told her they where invited to a birthday celebration of some Lord.

As Katerina and Angelica met Elijah.

Angelica quickly caught his eyes,as he saw all the beauty within her

But he was also triggered by the doppelganger that stood right infront of him.

Then the time came for the Birthday Boy to appear.

And Brown Eyes met with Blue Greenish eyes.

That exact Night a King met a Queen