Head Above Water

A/N: Hey Guys, Sorry for the little Author's Note But I decide to give you all an update as to what's going on with me. First of all for the last couple of days. I have been unwell and The Pain on my thumb has gotten worse. Today I'm doing a little better now and My Thumb is slowly healing up so hopefully by Tomorrow, I'm gonna be a Hundred Percent( I hope so). Anyways Hope you guys enjoy the new chapter.

January 14 2019

The Gang were at Cafeteria as Everyone was eating as they were talking about their lives and more until The Cafeteria Doors were open as Everyone in the Cafeteria saw Peyton and Peter doing something together.

Everyone was cheering for them as The Gang were staring at everyone in confusion as The Whole Cafeteria threw Confetti at them as The Gang were weirded out.

Eryos: They're not Couple goals.

Daikon saw Alex who was looking a little different.

Alex:

Cody: Calm Down Anarchist. You'll find someone.

Alex: Like hell I'm gonna find someone.

James: I'm with this guy right now. Alex is cool, Badass and all but No Girl goes near him or even likes him. Peter is straight up a Biebler and He has a Hot Australian Girlfriend. That's Bullshit.

Dario: Well You miss one fact about Alex.

James: Oh Yeah.

Keku: He's always eating everything.

Alex: So What?

Sunmer: No Girl is gonna date a guy that eats a lot.

Chris: I'm surprised he didn't gain some weight.

Alex: That's because I always work out.

Wyatt: Hmmmm. We'll find you someone.

Alex: Alright Then.

Maria: The Ship Master is gonna find the best girl for you.

Alex: Oh No. Here we go again.

Daniel: Try asking a girl out if your really that confident.

Alex: Yeah I'll see.

Daikon: You'll find someone Kid.

Alexa: Just Keep Waiting Ambrose.

Alex: All This Waiting is pissing me off but I'll do it for the sake of the plot.

Cody: That's the spirit.